Cosmetic Surgery

HeyPlayGirl

Hi, I don’t know if this can be answered but I’m going through Saturn Maha and Saturn antar dasa currently and was wondering how would the months of October-December 2021 bode for a cosmetic surgery?
What other info is needed to help with that kind of prediction.

My info is September 18, 1984 at 9:48am (could be a few minutes later but not more than 8-10) in Corpus Christi/Texas/USA

Thank you very much

Last edited:

Vybhavi

This year transits are not good for mithuna rasi with multiple planets conjunct saturn in 8th house.
Result of surgery may not be upto satisfaction.
However late november is somewhat better. You should chose a date with Jupiter leaves makara rasi (20 nov) and moon is not conjunct saturn, nor aspected by it.
Also venus should be alone during surgery

HeyPlayGirl

This year transits are not good for mithuna rasi with multiple planets conjunct saturn in 8th house.
Result of surgery may not be upto satisfaction.
However late november is somewhat better. You should chose a date with Jupiter leaves makara rasi (20 nov) and moon is not conjunct saturn, nor aspected by it.
Also venus should be alone during surgery

Okay great thank you!

creativei

Libra asc gemini rasi currently running saturn dasa . sade sati saturn transits in 8th house , worst house of all .

yeah u can go after june . after that jupiter wil transit to 9th house which is very good over all ..

if ur naturally pretty please dont , if u r face is really bad and u must change it anyway then go , else dont . its my humble kind words .. .

also take care of ur left eye . current dasa may bring problems reg that ..

HeyPlayGirl

Libra asc gemini rasi currently running saturn dasa . sade sati saturn transits in 8th house , worst house of all .

yeah u can go after june . after that jupiter wil transit to 9th house which is very good over all ..

if ur naturally pretty please dont , if u r face is really bad and u must change it anyway then go , else dont . its my humble kind words .. .

also take care of ur left eye . current dasa may bring problems reg that ..
Thank you very much. When will Saturn leave the 8th house?

creativei

Thank you very much. When will Saturn leave the 8th house?

it last till 2023 nov . dont worry many life main events like marriage job , children etc only when sat transits to 8th , 12th & 2nd . though he gives troubles but in the end its all for your good ..