Falling in love fast and often

wan

That's me, lol.

Anyway, I am just wondering what in my chart points to this trait. I think that my Mars, which is the cutting planet of my bowl chart, could confer some Arian traits on me. And I know that Aries is known for falling in love really fast and hard. And as for falling in love often, then no doubt about it, it's the doing of my Pisces ascendant.

Funnily though, I fall out of love with difficulty. Once I like someone, and I mean really, really like him, it is incredibly difficult for me to let go. The last guy I liked took me 10 years to get over. That's a long time. And I blame this on my tenacious Scorpio Moon.

What's your love-style?

Last edited:

wan

"No going back for seconds"--this is how I am, too.

What sign is your Moon? It's probably in a fixed sign, is my guess.

Last edited:

comdoc

Arian traits: Aries Sun, Leo Mars rising. Gemini Moon and Venus. Fall in love quickly. Loyal and affectionate (Leo stellium) stable partner (Taurus MC/NN).

Zeuses

I am Aries sun with Capricorn moon and definitely don't fall in love fast nor often. It takes me a very long time but I guess that is the cap moon.

Erickaf

That's me, lol.

Anyway, I am just wondering what in my chart points to this trait. I think that my Mars, which is the cutting planet of my bowl chart, could confer some Arian traits on me. And I know that Aries is known for falling in love really fast and hard. And as for falling in love often, then no doubt about it, it's the doing of my Pisces ascendant.

Funnily though, I fall out of love with difficulty. Once I like someone, and I mean really, really like him, it is incredibly difficult for me to let go. The last guy I liked took me 10 years to get over. That's a long time. And I blame this on my tenacious Scorpio Moon.

What's your love-style?

Ten years to get over someone? Wow. I know a woman who took 8 years to get over someone she dated 8 months, she has libra moon conjunct Saturn and Pluto. I look at aspects first, they are more telling then the actual sign itself. I am the opposite, I fall in love very slow. The older you get, the tougher you get I think.

multiple

Account Closed
quickly. although I am not sure where in my chart it's indicated maybe mars square venus. as for falling out of love, well I have to use my head there. if I keep hanging out with them then it;s never going to go away i'm always gonna be locked into that and thinking what if. so if I can't go back and get together again then it's usually no contact situation. venus-saturn. also venus saturn related, if I am not ready for a relationship to come into my life then that's that. it's not going to happen.

something I thought about lately was how jupiter venus aspects can be problematic for relationships. I had never considered that since it's contact between the two benefics, but I think in particular the opposition can be seen in a person who will seek intiation of relationships and drop them quickly, repeating the cycles often unless something else contradicts it.

roant14

I have venus in aries, moon and mercury in gemini, capricorn rising and taurus sun.

I notice I get bored easily, not to mention I have gem in 5th house and venus aries in 3rd house. I do get bored quickly if there's no mental stimulation. But I do get over someone quite long. Probably my sun or asc.

Luca Brasi

As, of lately I been guilty of this. Past 5 years, ive been vehemently against love, romance, wanted only sex and flings. But, ever since my lunar return last August i been falling hard for these two women, where i constantly think about them. It could be my Scorpio Rising/Pluto 1st House/Pluto-Mars Chart Ruler is my guess