Had the worst 2020 with past few years and nervous what is next...

Ramdasbhakta

View attachment KUNDALI FOR ASTRO READING (1).pdf

Namaste Astrogurjis I got a reading from you 3-4 years ago and did the remedies you suggested and was able to have some decent times..currently I fell in my house and hurt my left knee, and then I was hospitalized for 3 days with a breathing problem..ive had the worst 2020 almost died a few times...doctors cant properly diagnose me..been in and out of hospitals 30+ times still not well....yesterday my father survived a gas explosion and my mother fell outside in front of home and had several injuries....

I am scared as the Great Conjunction of Jupiter-Saturn on Dec 21 is coming up in my 11th house, where my natal Saturn is already placed...and the solar eclipse of December 14 occurs in my ninth house where I already have Sun in Jyestha nakshatra and other planets already.....please see my kundali and kindly confine to me what I can expect from these two transits and any remedies too pls... 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I noticed how you gave everyone regardless of their background such nice detailed readings and I being a religious Hindu enjoyed doing the remedies as I love going to temples almost everyday, but I have this fear someone did black magic or evil eye/evil spirit something on me as I have been unemployed since last 2.5 years and since January 2020 my life has been worse than hell!

View attachment KUNDALI FOR ASTRO READING (1).pdf

astrologymagic

As you can see that Ketu Bhukti has started recently in September. Any change of Dasha or even Bhukti does not usually give favourable results at the start and ending.

Overall, your health is indicating trouble of some kind for a long term. However, there is a little support also which will save you in any accidents. Even during the health troubles, there will be a little support. Be extra cautious and very very careful for your overall health and also from accidents till the end of Ketu Bhukti.

mathur_dinesh

The conjunction of the Sun, Mars and Mercury in the ninth house and Mercury and Mars in the nakshatra (constellation) of Saturn are the cause for injuries to the three of you.
The Saturn major-period is operating. Saturn is also giving the results of Mars.
Saturn is currently in the eleventh house and Jupiter has joined it in transit. The time is favourable for you to start earning.

Ramdasbhakta

The conjunction of the Sun, Mars and Mercury in the ninth house and Mercury and Mars in the nakshatra (constellation) of Saturn are the cause for injuries to the three of you.
The Saturn major-period is operating. Saturn is also giving the results of Mars.
Saturn is currently in the eleventh house and Jupiter has joined it in transit. The time is favourable for you to start earning.

Thank you for the reply...Ive been unemployed since June 1 2018 after I suffered a nervous breakdown and minor heart attack since then i cant get a job no matter what, just this year since january 2020 ive been hospitalized 30+ times, i believe someone has done some black magic on me as I feel like my life is over and im dead on the inside, im nervous about this upcoming eclipse where my natal sun is and the great conjunction on Dec 21, I am penniless dont have a penny to my name, my mother is mentally ill and I believe she is doing black magic on me, its funny so many astrologers told me ill be millionaire im actually the quite opposite of that i have no money, no food, no clothes etc.. and anytime i do remedies for Saturn they always backfire?...:sad:

Ramdasbhakta

Mathur Dineshji sir can you please tell me my near future like the upcoming days, weeks, month as I feel like my life is going to be over soon im extremely nervous etc...

kshantaram

Premium Member
Shree Ramdasbhakta/Dhirajkumar/Varundev/Vishnunarayan

now Pisces lagna/earlier kumbha lagna,

Man of many names and several email ids and bank cards!!
forced me to do a reading as per pisces lagna by hook or by crook!
changing the name etc, chasing by private emails.

Sorry indeed for all the great troubles you are undergoing, but this is not the way to approach for free astrological advice every other week, with continuous queries even before the earlier remedies are started and over etc etc.

Saturn-ketu dasa, ketu 1.5yr transit sun-mer scorpio 9th, impacting parents, father and house 9th significator for father, mercury lord 4th for mother; sun lord 6th for your health and employment; Mercury as lord 7th badhaka for pisces ascendant

ketu scorpio research-occult aptitudes, ketu 9th tending to distant lands; pain-injury-surgery urologicals-thighs-heart-stomach-skin etc

Natal ketu gemini 4th, detachment from mother-motherland-property; pain-injury-surgery chest-lungs-ears-heart etc

Recite Ganesh Mantra;

Mercury badhaka, float every month 125gms each whole green moongdal and white til over a clean flowing river tuesday after sunset, with prayers at Kali temple offering an unpeeled brown coconut with chilka.

Jupiter-saturn transit natal saturn capricorn 11th for gains, gains from employment-research-trainer-advisory roles, gains from old friends and old people and teachers-gurus-consultants, under sade-sati, under element of stress; jupiter debilated, debilation cancelled, gradual improvements in results/income-gains during jupiter mid-course by March 021 to watch for;

Moon 12th acquairus satabhisha nakshatra under stressed sub-concious; prone to colds-circulatory issues etc; Satabhisha surrounded by doctors; Perform japa for moon, recite Moon mantra; donate 125gms per month white rice at Shivalaya on a sat morning. May perform nakshatra shanti for shatabhisha owned by rahu; rahu sag 10th hyper-impulsive, ambitious to soar high in career, foreign assignments, but lone planet.

Saturn debilated aries navamsa/dhanamsa, aptitude for social work; earnings in distant lands; financial strain; light til oil diya tuesday mornings at Kali temple, and donate 125gms yellow chanadal for debilated jupiter capricorn in transit.

Ascendant lord jupiter over leo 6th for health and employment, commanding attitude, liver issues etc, aptitude for teaching-medicine; wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart; jupiter lord 10th over 6th calling for extra efforts towards career; jupiter opp ,moon, gajakesariyoga, victory amidst adversity too; jupiter trine sag 10th protective of career; light cow ghee diya at Shivalaya on sunday mornings; prayers to saint of faith, offering yellow flowers sunday mornings;

hope this much helps for the moment, could be mostly repetitive, same chart and long-term transits impacting year to two years in general.

ketu gemini hyper-analytical, gathering information but confused at decision making;

Moon acquarius reformist and innovative but breezy, uncertain, mystic-secretive; Aptitude for psychology-counseling; Venus lord 9th from moon, badhaka for acquarius rashi impacting luck-education-travels under stress-delays; prone to kidney issues; Recite Shreesooktam, visit Ramalaya on friday evenings, offer white flowers.

Worship your ishta devata, and kuladevata and keep vastu clear at home for well-being; planetary remedies are an aid in the process.

GOD BLESS!! no chain of threads and emails please under different names etc etc etc. And no further queries to explain again and again; the chart has been dealt with several times again and again by now with a full reading.
can refer all the notes time and again.

Various astrologers would have told you various things, and you are yourself adept with information by now, you can integrate the information and do what you think is best for yourself and help yourself. Gems-poojas-yatras are costly affairs where bank cards do not work; proper attitude and bhakti and being at peace with yourself could be enough following medical advice.

SWAMIYE SHARANAM AYYAPPA!!

btw Ramdas Bhakt's kundali did not display anything;
I have struggled last night and this afternoon to do justice to your query,
takes time and effort to trace mails, kundalis, past notes etc;
All work to be done by astrologer to get a ready answer!

Ramdas Bhakt, God bless you ever!!

Last edited: