Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

I don’t know if anyone has heard of the ‘nhs trace and contact’ in the news that’s going live today but that’s my new job working from home and we are waiting to go live :)

ynnest

Lately I’ve encountered people’s shadow and the negative behaviour that follows because they don’t want to acknowledge it. Other transits in my chart are causing negative situations to come my way, negative people. Kinda struggling in the sense that I’m just so fed up with the negativity.

I have empathy for you in your struggle with the negativity that you are encountering in your life. Life is not always a ride down a slide like those ancient marshmallows used to say.

Y

Ukpoohbear

I have empathy for you in your struggle with the negativity that you are encountering in your life. Life is not always a ride down a slide like those ancient marshmallows used to say.

Y

It is the matrix Ynnest, they are after me, only you can save me! No wait, you are one of them and are trying to trick me! Mayday, mayday!

U

CapAquaPis

Sure is a bumpy ride right now in USA. All the protests are also going to spread the virus too. Trump needs to sort himself out instead of winding people up further

Trump's tweets caused enough trouble already, he's trying to get real tough on China over the Covid-19 spread, economic trade imbalances (for 3 years of his presidential term), the CCP removed Hong Kong's autonomy after a year of their massive demonstrations, and to come to Taiwan's defense. Nationally, globally and physically in human health, Trump's political actions are affecting us too much and still, he worries too much about economics like the stock market, which has tanked in late Feb and Mar, to its worst days since 2008, 1987 and probably 1929, so much for strongly "protecting" the stock market.

In astrological terms, the planet Saturn is doing something with aspects to the other planets, to caused so much civil unrest in the last week of May. Just like Apr 29-May 5, 1992 in Los Angeles said to be the US' largest race riot, and Jun 29-Jul 4, 1964 after the passage of the Civil Rights Act which had 5 years of riots by the hundreds in urban black communities across the country. From Atlanta to Chicago to NYC, this is bigger than in the 1960s or 90s. As of the time I wrote this (8pm Pacific daylight time), the entire city (490 sq. miles) of Los Angeles is placed under curfew, 3 days after the first riots in Minneapolis.

Currently, Saturn is in retrograde (1' Aquarius) heading back to Capricorn to a cusp and May 31st is in the precarious spot, inching back to conjunct Jupiter and Pluto. On Apr 29, 1992, Saturn is in direct (17-18' Aquarius). And on Jun 30, 1964, the ringed planet was in retrograde (4' Pisces) opposite Pluto and Uranus in Virgo. There's a force in releasing bottled up angry emotions in Saturn and Pluto, an explosive planetary alignment is required for actions of civil unrest and violence to protest against a wrongful action and injustice.

In 4/29/1992, there was a Moon/Mercury/Venus conjunction in Aries close to a Taurus sun (past new moon). And Piscean Mars opposite Jupiter in Virgo and Uranus/Neptune/True Node in Capricorn, while Lilith conjuncts Saturn. And on 6/30/1964, the Sun conjunct very close to Mercury, Venus/Mars in Gemini, Jupiter in Taurus, Neptune in Scorpio, True node conjunct Sun, and Moon conjunct Chiron in Pisces, the Moon is our emotions and Chiron is our mental anguish. The moon in last quarter then, today the moon goes to first quarter.

Hkk

Account Closed
Trump's tweets caused enough trouble already, he's trying to get real tough on China over the Covid-19 spread, economic trade imbalances (for 3 years of his presidential term), the CCP removed Hong Kong's autonomy after a year of their massive demonstrations, and to come to Taiwan's defense. Nationally, globally and physically in human health, Trump's political actions are affecting us too much and still, he worries too much about economics like the stock market, which has tanked in late Feb and Mar, to its worst days since 2008, 1987 and probably 1929, so much for strongly "protecting" the stock market.

In astrological terms, the planet Saturn is doing something with aspects to the other planets, to caused so much civil unrest in the last week of May. Just like Apr 29-May 5, 1992 in Los Angeles said to be the US' largest race riot, and Jun 29-Jul 4, 1964 after the passage of the Civil Rights Act which had 5 years of riots by the hundreds in urban black communities across the country. From Atlanta to Chicago to NYC, this is bigger than in the 1960s or 90s. As of the time I wrote this (8pm Pacific daylight time), the entire city (490 sq. miles) of Los Angeles is placed under curfew, 3 days after the first riots in Minneapolis.

Currently, Saturn is in retrograde (1' Aquarius) heading back to Capricorn to a cusp and May 31st is in the precarious spot, inching back to conjunct Jupiter and Pluto. On Apr 29, 1992, Saturn is in direct (17-18' Aquarius). And on Jun 30, 1964, the ringed planet was in retrograde (4' Pisces) opposite Pluto and Uranus in Virgo. There's a force in releasing bottled up angry emotions in Saturn and Pluto, an explosive planetary alignment is required for actions of civil unrest and violence to protest against a wrongful action and injustice.

In 4/29/1992, there was a Moon/Mercury/Venus conjunction in Aries close to a Taurus sun (past new moon). And Piscean Mars opposite Jupiter in Virgo and Uranus/Neptune/True Node in Capricorn, while Lilith conjuncts Saturn. And on 6/30/1964, the Sun conjunct very close to Mercury, Venus/Mars in Gemini, Jupiter in Taurus, Neptune in Scorpio, True node conjunct Sun, and Moon conjunct Chiron in Pisces, the Moon is our emotions and Chiron is our mental anguish. The moon in last quarter then, today the moon goes to first quarter.

Thank you very much for the detailed insights and analysis 😊

david starling

Maybe. I’m having my doubts now. Maybe it’s because the ones that practice it on here are learning too. An experienced astrologer may make accurate predictions. I still have doubts.

Why did tarot freak you out?

I sensed an unfriendly psychic connectivity to the spirit-world.