scary transits

awlin

Pluto is starting to transit in my 6th house in 2 days, I also have Jupiter and Saturn transiting there currently. And I have chiron and neptune transiting in my 8th house, and I have reversed north node return right now, And my saturn return is near too. I am getting depressed thinking about these bad transits , someone please give me insight that is positive :U

[please provide a chart or a link to a chart on a link site - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

AstroPunter86

Saturn has transited my 6th house twice. It was no biggie. Both times I developed a lot of healthy habits. Yeah, it was a little boring at times.

If you are smart about it Saturn gives you an opportunity to focus and learn some good life lessons. If you refuse to do so you could possibly have a difficult time, sure.

sibylline

Pluto's been transiting my 6th house for nearly a decade now. The more recent years have been pretty neutral. If you have 6th or 12th house planets then look for the conjunctions and oppositions of these planets to your natal planets for when things will actually happen. The nodal return can be highly significant when it's paired with other heavy transits. Look at your solar returns for possible ways this will play out.