How valid would these charts be? (Lots of horaries made at the same time)

hypnose

Hi all! For the last few years I've been trying to learn more about horary. To experiment and test out my interpretation skills, I mainly work on personal charts. With big and small questions from my own life.

I've been trough so many difficult things for the last few months and (stupidly?) I've been creating a lot of horary charts for myself. These are questions about career, relationship, house purchase, wether I'll ever have children, and so on and so on. I've just been in a fog of confusion.

Now im left wondering: but how accurate are these charts when I do so many of them? So close to eachother? Even if they are about different things, they're still all about me?

For example: because I work during day time, I mainly do charts in the evening before bed time. That's when my mind isn't busy with other things. Even if the question has been in the back of my mind for some time, maybe even weeks or months, they usually manifest themselves in the evening - and I'll quickly make a horary. I've done a lot of horaries lately not only because I want to study, but mainly because the things I struggle with are so hard that I become desperate for some kind of guidance.

Yesterday I made a horary related to wether I should have a child or not - and if the child would be sick. Ive been worried about this for some time but never really thought about making a horary chart about it until now. Before I made the chart, I kinda allready knew the answer would be bad. When I made a chart a few days earlier (about a different issue) I saw that a lot of planets would not be in a good placement. I allready knew that my chart ruler would be Venus. I allready knew that my fifth house issues wouldn't look good. Buuut I did the chart anyway and as expected, the chart sucked. In my interpretation, I saw that my child could potentially be very sick (I'd love to hear other people's interpretation though) and it saddened me.

Now I'm left wondering: How accurate are these charts I've been doing? Am I doing it wrong? Am I doing too many? How do I deal with issues that've been on my mind for a long time: such as questions about children or my relationship. Are these questions better left out of horary charts?

I hope you can give me some guidance!

P.s. I consider myself a somewhat grounded person. I might be desperate right now, but I don't always believe that horaries are reliable.
P.s. 2: I'm sorry about my ****** English! Hope you understand.