Neptune transit - to a T-square -

agnes11

Hi all,

Neptune has just crossed my NN, and is headed for my Mars/Moon conjunction. I'm not sure what to expect - loss, confusion?

Anyone knows how to interpret this transit?
Neptune is going to conjunct my Mars/Moon for two years, and square Saturn, Uranus and my Mercury. (Chart attached). I feel this will be extremely significant, since this double T-square really defines my inner dynamics.

When Neptune has crossed my NN, I've made a sudden shift to dive into music, and all my values have shifted, to be replaced with much more spiritual ones.
I'm also a very spiritual person, with interest in metaphysics and occultism, meditation and yoga.
Now I'm really busy building and developing my music career.

What is this Neptune brining me? Or better, taking away?

Thanks,
Xx

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-26 18.24.58.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-05-26 18.24.58.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 23

katydid

You are right to rationally look into this transit before it fully takes hold. Neptune transits get pretty foggy and it is sometimes hard to find the necessary clarity until the fog fully lifts. :pouty:

Your Moon/Mars conjunction is the trigger point of that mutable, angular t-square. :sideways:

It is basically Mercury/[Sat/Uranus] = Moon/Mars

So you have this Mercury in Gemini in the 1st house, which is also your chart ruler, as you have Gemini rising. So that Mercury denotes a quick, vital intelligence which is prominent and visible to others. Communication, front and centre and you are very perceptive, truthful and forthright. NO FILTER. Lol

And that Saturn/Uranus opposition flows right into your 7th. So you communicate in one on one close associations with others—possibly clients, coworkers, who depend upon your insights and your data, in a serious way.

The Moon/Mars adds the spiritual, creative and physical aspects to that advice/knowledge that you provide to others. You may provide emotional assistance to others as a caretaker, consultant, counsellor, poet, and much of it is intuitive.

So in your case, Neptune transit could be a very positive thing. You may be even more tuned in during this time. Artistic aesthetics, music, writing, healing, spirituality can be tapped into more fully and easily during a Neptune conjunction.
:innocent:

However, I would give the usual Neptunian Transit warning against falling into the traps of drugs/alcohol or delusional mentors. Hitching your wagon to a new found guru might be a big mistake. :sad:

Going on a metaphysical journey, using hallucinegics might be tempting and might be as rewarding experience. But do proceed with caution in any thing too Neptune related because you are extremely sensitive at this time and it could be damaging, as opposed to being enlightening.

The big danger with Neptune hitting our T-square trigger point is that we can deceive ourselves, and weaken ourselves, by giving over our own power to something else that seems ‘better.’

Following a new messiah or a new spiritual path or using a new supplement , new ambition or goal, may seem very tempting now. BUT DONT BE TOO IMPULSIVE.

The main warning with Neptune going over your Moon/Mars could be just that:
DONT BE TOO IMPULSIVE.

The lesson may be, look into and research these new ideas, faiths, principals, cures, treatments, gurus, missions, ambitions, but don’t sign on to anything or fully commit to anything until Neptune has passed. Then you can continue with the program if you still desire.

Neptune can fool us, giving us rose coloured glasses to look through when looking at our new circumstances. we often see only what we want to see during Neptunian interludes.

Your Moon/Mars is in the 11th of Community organisations, non profit charities, Spiritual groups, social media, influencers, fan clubs, etc.

Becoming more involved or newly involved will make sense to you during this transit. And that can be a very good thing. HOWEVER, do not lose your Mercury in the first house sense of LOGIC and judgment. :cool:

Don’t sell your belongings and move to Amsterdam until you rationally talk it over with your most Capricornian friends and family.

——

agnes11

Hi,

WOW that's a refreshingly different point of view, thank you for your reply and interpretation!!

It makes complete sense - Neptune in 11th and social media, social groups. 11th is an important house or me, so hopefully it push my life even more in that music/spiritual/direction.
I've quit drinking two years ago, so that's not a problem, drugs also not.

However, I am in a very very Neptunian relationship, and I'm afraid of what is represented by the Neptune transit - loss, confusion... Because of my natal Neptune afflictions, and 7th house ruler in the 12th... This could all point to my complete delusion, and Neptune transits just when we are going to move in together and make plans to travel and live together...
How do you think I should approach this area of my life?

But indeed, great advice - don't be impulsive (although that sometimes seems like the only solution from Saturns chains on me...)

Thank you :)

katydid

Yes, you are right about the impulsiveness being an important thing in your chart. Lol. You do have an exact conjunction of Saturn/Uranus in your 7th. So to actually get something rolling and make a change, it may feel like it has to be totally spontaneous and impulsive.

However, I bet there is a long period of thinking and planning , before you pull the tigger.

My warning about ’not being impulsive’ has more to do with there Moon/Mars conjunction in Pisces. And involves the North Node as well, and your destiny and your goals in life.

So YES, you need to look very logically and rationally at this relationship before you totally leap into it. It is not wrong to move in together, but maybe leave yourself some emergency exits.

How is your partner, in terms of his own life? Does he have it pretty together? Or is he relying upon you to save him somehow?

That is the question when we commit to a serious relationship during Neptune transit of our Moon/Mars.

Will he attain too much control over you and your life? Will you feel trapped and will he gaslight you?

All of the things I said about a ’new guru’ could apply here as well. Don’t allow yourself to give him all of your power and independence.

agnes11

Indeed, it feels like the only way to break the chains is to strike forward.... I always get burnt. With loads of meditation, I can get to a point of inner peace, but still the feeling of stagnation can be overwhelming.
Neptune on my NN brought me a lot of sadness, nostalgia, relationship delusions (which I never have cause I'm very logical) but also a complete shift in my values for the better and a departure from the past.

Omg... yeah, he would actually be dependant on me, because he would move to my place form the other side of the world... I'm also wary of his alcohol consumption... pffff....
Attaching our chart - we have Neptune square in our composite to our Sun/Venus/Mercury stellium. And we have our generational Neptune, his Sun conjunction my Neptune and my sun in opposition to his.
He's actually very free going, and spontaneous, and happy-go-lucky, never really has anything figured out but finds his way wherever he goes (Jupiter type). He's very mellow, so I'm not afraid that he will take the power, more that I will have to take care of him.

These is some great advice, I'll keep it in mind!!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-12-11 18.14.11.jpg
    Screenshot 2019-12-11 18.14.11.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot 2019-12-12 11.32.20.jpg
    Screenshot 2019-12-12 11.32.20.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 14

katydid

Indeed, it feels like the only way to break the chains is to strike forward.... I always get burnt. With loads of meditation, I can get to a point of inner peace, but still the feeling of stagnation can be overwhelming.
Neptune on my NN brought me a lot of sadness, nostalgia, relationship delusions (which I never have cause I'm very logical) but also a complete shift in my values for the better and a departure from the past.

Omg... yeah, he would actually be dependant on me, because he would move to my place form the other side of the world... I'm also wary of his alcohol consumption... pffff....
Attaching our chart - we have Neptune square in our composite to our Sun/Venus/Mercury stellium. And we have our generational Neptune, his Sun conjunction my Neptune and my sun in opposition to his.
He's actually very free going, and spontaneous, and happy-go-lucky, never really has anything figured out but finds his way wherever he goes (Jupiter type). He's very mellow, so I'm not afraid that he will take the power, more that I will have to take care of him.

These is some great advice, I'll keep it in mind!!

Your chart reminds me of my daughter's, as she is a Gemini at 1 degree, with Sag rising @ 2 degrees. [so Neptune did it's t-square thing about 5 years ago] also she a has a strong Saturn in Aquarius. :whistling:

One thing she learned during that Neptune transit was different from your statement above. You said:

. "He's very mellow, so I'm not afraid that he will take the power, more that I will have to take care of him."

That hit me, because my daughter was stuck in a stifling relationship with a slacker at the time. He had moved in with her and she was paying all the bills. After awhile it was exhausting for her. And although he was mellow and laid back and go with the flow, all the heavy responsibilities were on her back.

And so at the end, he took her power from her. She felt helpless, as she couldn't even make him leave *** he had no car and nowhere to go. :annoyed:

I am not predicting that for you---just saying you need to keep it in mind as you set up your life with him. If you see too many red flags, you might not to bail out. :unsure: