Will we ever be in a realationship?

virgo18

You can't use the word "ever" in a horary question.
for that question you should ask in "Read my Chart" using your natal.

This is horary----> (days, weeks, months)

In a horary you should ask this type of questions:
Will I be in a relationship in two months?
Will I be fired in a week?
Will he call me tomorrow?

You can't also ask something for a year... for that you should ask in predictive astrology.

Neptune Rising

Hi there

Moon although its now leaving it, is opposing Venus, you. This makes me think you are at odds with the idea of having a relationship, maybe your work will get in the way and stop you.

I'm afraid it doesn't look promising to me, but I do see Moon applying to Saturn which rules your 5th house. Not sure who that is, it could be an older person, or a serious person. The 5th house rules romance so that looks likely. In 8 degrees so maybe in 8 days or weeks.

Let us know!

NR

arcturus

You can't use the word "ever" in a horary question.
for that question you should ask in "Read my Chart" using your natal.

This is horary----> (days, weeks, months
In a horary you should ask this type of questions:
Will I be in a relationship in two months?
Will I be fired in a week?
Will he call me tomorrow?

You can't also ask something for a year... for that you should ask in predictive astrology.

Horary certainly can be used to answer this question and with much more precision than natal ever could. You do not need to limit the question question alovelytune by putting a fixed time limit on it. Its a yes or no answer, either you will get together or you wont. If the chart shows a yes it can also show the timing, but this is not always given.

Speaking of timing, years most certainly can be given by horary as well.

.[/QUOTE]You can't also ask something for a year... for that you should ask in predictive astrology.[/QUOTE]

So Horary is not predictive astrology?

Lovebug

I agree with Neptune rising he seems more interested is someone else
mars trine Moon because the aspect is seperating this person may not be to interested in him though.

BobZemco

Horary certainly can be used to answer this question and with much more precision than natal ever could.

Actually, natal would be more precise. Directing the Ascendant, Lot of Fortune or 7th House Ruler to the Lot of Marriage, Lot of Marriage Time or the 5th/7th House Rulers can tell you the date to within +/- 5 days.

Sometimes you can direct the MC, like for Kate Middleton, since she is "marrying up" her Directed MC is probably making a trine/sextile/conjunction.

You do not need to limit the question question alovelytune by putting a fixed time limit on it.

That's true. You can ask an open ended question or one with a fixed time frame. Bonatii addresses that in his texts, giving an example for both (I think he uses a job horary for both -- When will I get a job?/Will I get a job this year?), and so does Gadbury and I think Lily addresses it indirectly.

alovelytune said:
You very right about me feeling at odds with the idea of having a relationship. Right now, I know that am not capable of being in a traditional relationship because I really don't have the time and energy to invest in a solid relationship.

No kidding. Mars ruling your 7th House is Combust. Sun rules your 11th House and is Exaltation Ruler of the 7th. It would seem your social obligations and other people are occupying your time right now. That's not a bad thing. Maybe this time next year you'll be involved.

rafaella

Saturn in the 1st is always a red flag, and is advice to be cautious in this matter as it can be quite negative for the querent. Saturn though exalted in the chart is still malefic. It will bring a lot of emotional difficulty and challenges for you. Saturn is depressive and could mean delay in the matter as well...Overall, I don't think pursuing this person is in your best interets at this time.

The person, Mars has just entered a new sign, so he is in a new environment, new circumstances. He is also combust, Sun approaching him. And both of these planets in his 10th - he is focused on his career and quite overwhelmed by it at the moment.

Moon is peregrine, and there is no aspect between Venus and Mars. so I'd say it is a no....