Is my phone number still in my exboyfriend’s telephone directory ?

tikana

I dont see him coming back at all.

Yeah TOL great *cringes* BUT look at the conditions of the significators
plus I AM NOT so sure that there is TOL .. look at L4. It's Jupiter ... Sun is messenger for Jupiter since it is in Jupiter's domain. It is combusting Merc - it is over basically.

Querent is merc combust in ill state under the horizon. You have no power to act.
Moon is combusted too + no dignity of its own.

Then Saturn is dry planet (depressing) is Jupiter's dispositor Lord of 5th house - he just wanted sex funtime but ended up to be a drag (saturn).

Mars sq Jupiter (lord of 8th house - he feels he has been hurt in the relationship so he ended). To him this relationship is a loss.
Did he leave the querent because of another girl? NO because mars / jupiter are applying and not separating.
If you want to find out if anything has happened in the past and if it is effecting quested or querent, use separating aspect + orb. The planet has to be separating and within the orb of separation.

He is in 12th house. Once Jupiter hops to Pisces he wont care about Mars or Querent.

For the future horaries, please ask what you REALLY want to know.
Does he have your number? Who really cares! You want to know if he will return to you, correct? That is what you should be asking.

Last edited: