Why do I struggle to find love and a career?

cloxkinghere

I know I'm not unattractive. I also have multiple college degrees. But, for some reason, I seem to fail in both areas.

I can't find a stable, meaningful relationship nor can I find a stable career.

Attachments

• birthchart.png
    birthchart.png
    105.8 KB · Views: 41

Zora

Account Closed
I know I'm not unattractive. I also have multiple college degrees. But, for some reason, I seem to fail in both areas.

I can't find a stable, meaningful relationship nor can I find a stable career.

Hi cloxkinghere,

with a strong venus in libra in own ruled 3rd house - physical body, outlooking and radiance - others can notice from you - I in fact would think that you are a very pretty and attractive woman.

How do you manage it to fail in relationships ?

Last edited:

Humanitarian

Your North Node is in your whole sign 7th house. Ruler of your 7th house is in your 5th House and that ruler is Uranus and that's the reason why every relationship of you is unstable. Ruler of 10th house in 3rd house. The 3rd house is the natural house of Gemini and Gemini/Mercury is also unstable like Aquarius/Uranus too and you have your 3rd house in Libra which the natural house of Libra is 7th house, the house of relationships and that relationship is unstable because the 3rd house is ruled by air mutable sign(Air are unstable and mutable is also unstable like the air element)

cloxkinghere

Your North Node is in your whole sign 7th house. Ruler of your 7th house is in your 5th House and that ruler is Uranus and that's the reason why every relationship of you is unstable. Ruler of 10th house in 3rd house. The 3rd house is the natural house of Gemini and Gemini/Mercury is also unstable like Aquarius/Uranus too and you have your 3rd house in Libra which the natural house of Libra is 7th house, the house of relationships and that relationship is unstable because the 3rd house is ruled by air mutable sign(Air are unstable and mutable is also unstable like the air element)

Does my chart say anything about it getting better? That I have the potential to have a stable love life and career? Or, am I just doomed?

Humanitarian

Does my chart say anything about it getting better? That I have the potential to have a stable love life and career? Or, am I just doomed?
No. You are not doomed and you have the potential to do everything by time. North node is similar to Saturn in many ways including the way that make a stable marriage and it's also make the people married later than the people expected. Saturn and North Node both have to do with time and mastery. You can become a psychologist about the bad marriages if you already experience a bad marriage before now. We all have the potentials to do anything and patience is also the key for everything. Your favorite career are the careers that fight for the peace, the harmony and that's make a good thing. 7th house is all about other people and maybe your first relationship is later than the normal first relationship of the society but you need patience to make the best relationship with the other peoples in your life and your potential is infinity when you have patience to do that much like the deeper side of the number 0 in numerology. The astrology is a very good tool to understand your life and that's why you post this chart on this AstrologyWeekly forum. In your past life you are you and you are your ego. The ego in your past life is actually the higher version of the 1st house ego. In your past life you are in the spotlight all the time and also fight for everything you want too but in this life your destiny is like you need to find something unusual to become a better version of yourself and also make the best relationship to the other people and not be independent like your past life have do.