Prosperity and money in chart

turkish girl

Weeks ago I have asked about my chart for possible job areas and money gains.After I told about my husband he wondered about his chart too.

He has some ideas returning back hometown after a couple of years and involving with trading and farming and dealing with the lands inherited from grandfather.

Is engineering good for him he wonders?Does he have future on business(selling food products)?What material gain potential you see in his chart?If it does not seem good what can he do?

29th october 1991 2.58 am İzmir Turkey

turkish girl

I tried to analyse as much as I can and he says it seems correct mostly.

Let alone other aspects , I do think having jupiter-venus conjunction in 1st house is a real luck ,plus they have no bad aspects.It can give either creativity,for higher learning to him or a lifestyle which just contains enjoying,having fun.But I think chances are there to make profit.

He has some planets in 3rd house,seems with age he will get more chances in the sun,mars,mercury ruling area.Having mercury(business dude) in 3rd house as being 2nd ruler,3rd ruler in 1st ,showing possibilities trading,business on cards.

I think sun-mars conjunction in 3rd gave him the technical education.But mars (courage)in the courage house(3rd) with the conjunction of sun,can make him very COURAGEOUS.And business need someone who take risks.

He has an older sister,with no other siblings.I thought if he can do job with her even though he doesn't get along with her.I am not surprised its happening since 3rd houses position.So that is denied.

He is having saturn dasha now for 4-5 years more.I feel it is time for him accomplish the studies he did not finish.When enters mars period ,i guess he can do officially business job?What is your ideas about that?