Dasha interpretation

Mohamed Rjab

Hi everyone

I need an interpretation of Rahu Dasha /Mars Dasha /Jupiter what can I expect in this particular Dasha?

This my BD :20 /02/1991
BT:05h 20 min AM
BP:Gafsa-Tunisia

creativei

But you still have moon dasa half way left why you bothering about those still long way to go . are you that much prepared and satisfied with current dasa . Rahu dasa gives sudden change in health finance family eye sight children father religion partnership happens you may move to some other place there wil be a disputes and financial issues in family life at same you also get gains too you may prone to bad habits and waste money eat lot and put weight will have may futile travels wife health may get affected . prone to accidents and losses money gets wasted lot . little cooperation between family members . will have oversees journeys too wife nature makes you sad . highly spiritual will visit many shrines . financial are aspects are moderate if you didnt waste money on unwanted things then rahu dasa is nice for you . mostly you get 8th matters only either sudden gains in all matters or sudden loss in all matters but i think good things only happens . jupiter dasa is also nice except health everything is good . you spoil your health .

Mohamed Rjab

Thank you in moon dasha I see the hell and I read that moon is inimical with mercury,venus,ketu, Sun .becouse of that I can't expect anything in the current dasha .
If you can interpret the rest of the moon dasha I will be very happy

creativei

Thank you in moon dasha I see the hell and I read that moon is inimical with mercury,venus,ketu, Sun .becouse of that I can't expect anything in the current dasha .
If you can interpret the rest of the moon dasha I will be very happy

Moon has no enemies in vedic astrology but for some planets they see it as enemy esp rahu ketu and mercury . mercury mother is moon moon like mercury but mercury due to born out of wedlock he hates moon and jupiter in an particular dasa running you get friends planets good things and enemy palnets bad for eg in rahu dasa you get venus related house good moon related house things not that much satisfactory . this is how friends and enemy theory work. for makara lagna venus and mercury are yogakaraga saturn is super friend to them waxing moon is good wanning moon is bad . equal to malefic .

moon holds 7th for you partners forgein relations enemies promotions etc ketu and retro jupiter in 7th is not good guru lord of 3 and 12th showing 12th power of loss expenditure animosity termination of job not timely progress in career etc . also 7th is aspected by rahu sat too reason 7th house is afflicted lot . moon is in venus star should give 5th and 10th power . profession romance fall of position etc . also sani too aspects venus gives problems in love romance settling late in life nagging cold partner . but you will get all good things in later part of life gains from spouse too . next mars dasa is very good for finance and partner ships aspects .

Mohamed Rjab

I read in some sites that the dasha of 7th house (moon) and the planet in 7th house ketu can give marriage,also dasha of moon-venus becouse venus is the karaka of spouse .
But all my problems surroundings with getting job that I cannot predict especially in the moon dasha .
I can expect job and marriage in the dasha of moon -venus becouse moon sit in the nakshatra of venus .it's that right?

creativei

I read in some sites that the dasha of 7th house (moon) and the planet in 7th house ketu can give marriage,also dasha of moon-venus becouse venus is the karaka of spouse .
But all my problems surroundings with getting job that I cannot predict especially in the moon dasha .
I can expect job and marriage in the dasha of moon -venus becouse moon sit in the nakshatra of venus .it's that right?

So true one venus bukti solves all your problems also dont forget gochara sat has transited to 10th now when he comes to 11th he solves all your problems in single sit . before 2023 career should get settle when in 2024 marriage and kids happens exactly when sat transits 11th . since venus aspected by sat delaying marriage . but it gives well to do spouse ..