Any chance for happy marriage or lost cause?

waybread

Could you please re-do your bi-wheel to make it more legible? Take out all the aspect lines but the default ones involving the actual planets. So many aspect lines really clutter up the chart. Then we need to read the actual degrees on the planets. I suggest you down-size the bi-wheel just slightly and include the table of degrees for the planets of both people.

I'm not seeing a lot in the composite chart. Mars-Venus look good for sexual compatibility but Neptune opposite Venus can be awfully idealistic and hence prone to disillusionment. Moon trine Jupiter-Mercury looks good for communication.

Stevesven

Could you please re-do your bi-wheel to make it more legible? Take out all the aspect lines but the default ones involving the actual planets. So many aspect lines really clutter up the chart. Then we need to read the actual degrees on the planets. I suggest you down-size the bi-wheel just slightly and include the table of degrees for the planets of both people.

I'm not seeing a lot in the composite chart. Mars-Venus look good for sexual compatibility but Neptune opposite Venus can be awfully idealistic and hence prone to disillusionment. Moon trine Jupiter-Mercury looks good for communication.

Thank you for advice. I have redone the charts as you suggested.

waybread

What I like to see in synastry, first of all, are:
suns sextile or trined.
moons conjunct sextiled or trined.
"reverse" Mars-Venus conjunctions, sextiles, or trines

Helpful inter-aspects between the above, including the ascendants. Mercury is helpful for communication and Jupiter is a "feel good" planet.

I'm not seeing the first four aspects. But there is some nice mutual Venus-moon synastry and a Jupiter-moon, Jupiter-Venus contacts.

Question is, will this be enough?