Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.

Unread 06-10-2009, 11:49 AM
Teb

Elizabeth Taylor's birth time?

hmm I'd like to look at elizabeth taylors chart. anyone have her birth info?

[poster created a new question in an existing thread - moved to new thread - Moderator]

Last edited by wilsontc; 06-10-2009 at 06:56 PM.
Unread 06-10-2009, 06:58 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Elizabeth Taylor's birth time, to Teb

Teb,

You said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teb View Post
hmm I'd like to look at elizabeth taylors chart. anyone have her birth info?
Here you go:
http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Taylor%2C_Elizabeth

Linking,

Tim
Unread 06-10-2009, 07:52 PM
Teb

Re: Elizabeth Taylor's birth time?

thanks .
Unread 06-10-2009, 08:59 PM
Teb

That was fun. she has venus con uranus which creates a love-at-first-sight vibe.
Unread 06-12-2009, 03:14 AM

Hello there, Elizabeth Taylor has Libra rising not Sagittarius. Just looking at her you know that. I will try to find her correct birth time, I had it somewhere.
The Following User Says Thank You to Claire19 For This Useful Post:
Scorpio888 (05-11-2013)
Unread 03-25-2011, 04:37 AM

hi..elizabeth taylor was born on february 27th at 2.30 am in hampstead,london....she has saggi rising...there is some debate on the internet as to wether she had libra rising but I have just seen an image of her birth certificate that a geneologist has put online and you can see very clearly her birth time is 2.30 am...her multiple marraiges are consistent with a saggi 1st house and gemini 7th.hope this is useful
Unread 03-30-2011, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire19 View Post
Hello there, Elizabeth Taylor has Libra rising not Sagittarius. Just looking at her you know that. I will try to find her correct birth time, I had it somewhere.
Although Libra Rising is known for its beauty, so is Sagittarius Rising. It shows up in many famous models. Elizabeth's long face looks Sagittarian to me, especially in the picture that's up on AstroDataBank. She always brought a bawdiness to her quips in interviews. Her many marriages and willingness to follow her heart despite what society thought is indicative of her chart.

According to the link provided to her natal chart, Elizabeth's ruling planet (Jupiter) is in Leo (which can give someone a royal and graceful bearing) in the 8th house (an unconscious sexuality), trine Venus and Uranus in Aries (beauty, spunk, wit, rare physical features like her purple eyes) in the 4th house (her emotional/home life was always in upheaval) and square Moon in Scorpio (emotional intensity, subtle yet vivid expressions) in the 11th house (passionate protector of her friends and social causes).
Unread 03-30-2011, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Hello there, Elizabeth Taylor has Libra rising not Sagittarius. Just looking at her you know that.
I don't think "just looking at someone" should warrant a satisfactory verdict about someone's rising sign.

According to the Janus4 charts I use, she is listed with 2:00 AM birth time which gives Sagittarius, with Jupiter in Leo.

“Famous are those persons in whose Nativities the Moon receives the light of many Planets.”
—Cardanus.
Unread 11-11-2012, 09:43 AM

Nahh sure she is a Sagittarius rising look at her jaw Such a lovely lady. great actress, great sense of humor,feisty woman (mercury conjunct sun)
Unread 11-11-2012, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoCassandra View Post
Nahh sure she is a Sagittarius rising look at her jaw Such a lovely lady. great actress, great sense of humor,feisty woman (mercury conjunct sun)
she has Libra rising, not Sagittarius I am sure. She had her Venus in Aries as her chart ruler and that made her feisty. She is too tiny for Sag rising and too dark. I have seen Libra for her ascendant in many places.
Scorpio888 (05-12-2013)
Unread 11-11-2012, 12:07 PM

I have to agree with the sagi asc view. it comes across in her personality at least that she showed to the outside world.

Soundtrack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfJRX-8SXOs

'You can take a horse to water but you can not make it drink'! My grandad
Unread 11-11-2012, 12:18 PM

Her MC(public persona) is in Libra...Many sites gave her Libra ASC because they link her beauty with Libra rising
Unread 11-11-2012, 03:48 PM
Banned

Proof she has sagitarius rising, original birth certificate

http://planetspower.blogspot.co.uk/2...ope-vedic.html

Last edited by *emma*; 11-11-2012 at 06:39 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *emma* For This Useful Post:
BluEyedGrl105 (04-18-2013), LeoCassandra (11-12-2012)
Unread 11-12-2012, 01:00 AM

Quote:
She is too tiny for Sag rising and too dark.
I agree with you.Plus she has short legs unlike most Sag rising people.I can't see anything Sagittarius when I look at her
I've seen her father's picture,İf she was Sag rising she'd look like him
Unread 11-14-2012, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *emma* View Post
Proof she has sagitarius rising, original birth certificate

http://planetspower.blogspot.co.uk/2...ope-vedic.html
But she was born at home.How accurate that birthtime could be ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoCassandra View Post
Nahh sure she is a Sagittarius rising look at her jaw
Her chin is small and v-shaped;it's an Aries chin.

Last edited by Melaike; 11-14-2012 at 02:02 AM.
Unread 11-14-2012, 09:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melaike View Post
But she was born at home.How accurate that birthtime could be ?

Her chin is small and v-shaped;it's an Aries chin.
Why would the birth time not be accurate because she was born at home? in anycase, how wrong would it need to be for her to be any of the other signs being put forward here. Her rating is rodden AA, I dont see why anyone should doubt it based onwhat she looks like to them. looks are never on the rising sign alone,JMO

Wheres Kannon when you need him

Last edited by *emma*; 11-14-2012 at 09:27 PM.
Unread 11-14-2012, 09:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
I agree with you.Plus she has short legs unlike most Sag rising people.I can't see anything Sagittarius when I look at her
I've seen her father's picture,İf she was Sag rising she'd look like him
danny devito has sag rising hes five foot tall

Unread 11-15-2012, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Why would the birth time not be accurate because she was born at home?
I don't think hospital records are accurate enough either(even in present day).I don't know how people were recording birthtimes in the hospitals in the past ,or how they were recording home births.But I don't think they reliable.You can play with them up to 2-3 ours.

Quote:
Her rating is rodden AA,
Because it's coming from her birth certificate.Lois Rodden wasn't there when her mom gave birth to her.

Quote:
I dont see why anyone should doubt it based onwhat she looks like to them. looks are never on the rising sign alone,JMO
I know that.But she doesn't look like a Pisces-Scorpio mix with Sag rising.Plus I'm taking her parent's look to consideration

Quote:
danny devito has sag rising hes five foot tall
When I look at his face I see Scorpio instead of Sagittarius

Last edited by Melaike; 11-15-2012 at 02:11 AM.
Unread 11-15-2012, 04:27 AM

I have had a look at Elizabeth Taylor's chart with the Sagi ascendant and can see the validity. It is ruled by Jupiter in Leo and amongst other things she had hip problems and a fall from a horse in childhood whilst acting. This fits. Sagittarius rising can give long eyelashes and thick, like a horse. She wore her hair often like a mane and thick, so that would be Jupiter in Leo. She also had back problems and again that fits. Jupiter in the 8th house gives generosity from others especially partners and largesse. Richard Burton for instance, spent millions on her. This position often attracts wealth through sexual matters.

She also has her north node in the 4th and her main role in life as she saw it was to be a mother and in Pisces, she adopted a child on compassionate grounds. Gemini on the 7th gives multiple marriages often and she certainly had that. Her Venus is in Aries 5th house of performing arts and of a sexual nature. Libra on the MC shows her public image and she looked the quintessential Libran and with the Pisces tendency to weight gain. So I have revised my opinion.

Last edited by Claire19; 11-15-2012 at 04:32 AM.
Unread 11-15-2012, 05:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
I don't think hospital records are accurate enough either(even in present day).I don't know how people were recording birthtimes in the hospitals in the past ,or how they were recording home births.But I don't think they reliable.You can play with them up to 2-3 ours.

Because it's coming from her birth certificate.Lois Rodden wasn't there when her mom gave birth to her.

I know that.But she doesn't look like a Pisces-Scorpio mix with Sag rising.Plus I'm taking her parent's look to consideration

When I look at his face I see Scorpio instead of Sagittarius

So you think hospitals wait two to three hours to note a tob down? what would be the point at all of recording a time if it were so widely haphazard.

So i guess the only basis you think the birth cert is wrong by hours is because you dont think she looks like a pisces scorpio sagitarius mix, I think I will stick to recorded times otherwise we may as ignore all times given and have no ascendants at all lol

If ETs birth time is wrong it cant be more than minutes not whole hours and wouldnt change the rising sign.
Unread 11-16-2012, 02:36 AM

Quote:
So you think hospitals wait two to three hours to note a tob down? what would be the point at all of recording a time if it were so widely haphazard.
They record the births whenever they want.They don't care about it's accuracy.But today in the hospitals people do it faster than the past so birthtimes recorded closer to present day are more accurate.

Quote:

So i guess the only basis you think the birth cert is wrong by hours is because you dont think she looks like a pisces scorpio sagitarius mix, I think I will stick to recorded times otherwise we may as ignore all times given and have no ascendants at all lo
No,like Claire I saw her Libra rising chart before,it suits her better than this chart.Plus I can't see anything Sag about her personality either.
The Following User Says Thank You to Melaike For This Useful Post:
Scorpio888 (05-12-2013)
Unread 11-16-2012, 10:58 AM
Banned

They record them whenever they want? OK then.

Do you have her Libra chart and the source of the time?
Unread 11-16-2012, 03:35 PM

Quote:
They record them whenever they want? OK then.

Do you have her Libra chart and the source of the time?
Here: http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/fa...rElizabeth.htm

Last edited by Melaike; 11-16-2012 at 03:38 PM.
Unread 11-16-2012, 08:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Thanks melaike, ive emailed bob marks for his source, meanwhile the vast majority of internet astrology sites have her ascendant as sagitarius, but I did find some stating tob as 2.15 instead of the birth cert time of 2.30
Unread 11-17-2012, 01:35 AM

Quote:
They record the births whenever they want.They don't care about it's accuracy.But today in the hospitals people do it faster than the past so birthtimes recorded closer to present day are more accurate.

No,like Claire I saw her Libra rising chart before,it suits her better than this chart.Plus I can't see anything Sag about her personality either.
That she fell off a horse whilst acting as a child can be indicative of Sag rising and it affected her spine which would fit with Jupiter in Leo.
Both which can be connected to the performance arts. If so she has Mercury ruling her 7th house and she has Mars and Sun conjunct that in Pisces. She married more than one alcoholic and of course more than one film star, and there was at least verbal abuse. Often in public. She then has Libra on the MC for her public life and that is how the public in general would see her. That would give Venus ruling and she was noted as a beauty and in Aries she was known to be feisty as well as rather sweet.

It is possible that the more correct birth time could be recorded from birth at home and by those attending. Her mother for instance could well be in sight of a clock and note it. I am only speculating of course. However that the time is so precise and not say 12 noon for instance may go a long way to giving authenticity.

We could try to get her parents birth signs and her brother as well and that would go a long way to placing the correct ascendant.
That she lived a long life despite her illnesses can also be ascribed to Sagittarius rising.

Last edited by Claire19; 11-17-2012 at 01:48 AM.

Tags
birth, elizabeth, taylor, time