emergency! Saturn transits 6th house...:(

wilsontc

Staff member
Health issues

Lena,

Your chart file has expired...you might want to simply post your birth data and let people construct the chart on their own. As you know, with Saturn (duty, also restrcition) transiting (planets in the sky) the 6th house (daily work, also health), health can be a challenge at this time. Get plenty of sleep (at LEAST 6 hours), calm down after stressful situations, and watch your diet. Dietary supplements also might be useful. In general, simply be VERY aware of your health issues, especially since this is a TRANSIT, which means you are not used to Saturn being in your 6th house and have not had a lifetime to make the necessary adjustments to your daily routine.

Wishing you good health,

Tim

P.S., in posting birth data, write out the City, State/Province/Country where you were born

Elianah

Hi Lena,

Saturn is the planet of manifestation into form for hopes, desires, and sometimes what we have kept hidden from ourselves. Saturn makes us take a good, hard look at what we have (or have not) been asking for in our life and does it match what our souls were wanting to do in this lifetime.

Saturn is the planet of time, of realizing our unique timecycles within the greater timecycles of the human race, the planet, the solar system and the multiverse. Saturn makes us slow down and take stock of what we have created thus far and what we are trying to create. Slowing down is not easy for most of us in this timeframe, so Saturn may assist in creating a "dis-ease" to force us to do the work necessary so we can manifest the work of our souls.

It is interesting that you have Saturn transiting Leo in the sixth house. The planet of manifestation is asking you how you creatively manifest your life's work (not a public career, for that is the 10th house) and pass it on to the next generation.

For example, your public career might be a high power executive in a travel company like Carnival Cruise lines. Your life's work, however, may be finding ways of creatively healing the "I am" of people and mentoring others in how to do this work. Transiting Saturn is asking of you in this example to slow down and take stock of the inconjunct between your public career and your life's work. How is the manifestation of one assisting or inhibiting the development of the other?

Saturn's work may seem challenging to us because we do not want to invest (another very good earth concept) the time it requires of us. If we ignore the work, Saturn will find a way to make us do the work because it knows the work will set us free by doing it. Remember that in traditional astrology Saturn rules both Capricorn and Aquarius. The planet that seems to constrict us also will free us. By taking responsibility of our own manifestations through identification, construction or destruction, we free oursevles to manifest our deepest personal unconscious possibilities through the realm of the collective conscious.

Hope this provides some insight for you. Take what is useful and ditch the rest.

L

lena

I can understand the part about the collision between my current ambitions and the things I REALLY should do, cause that's exactly what's happening! I'm feeling like I'm my biggest enemy (but this case dates long before Saturn had entered my 6th...maybe it isn't the reason?)

this is my natal chart:

achart_4zpfilewC77ea-u1128900891.70858.5866.gif

I would really,really want you to give me some advice how should I use that Saturn energy in some other way, maybe force it to cooperate with those powerful 7th-10th natal planets? (I'm always focusing the energy on my career and relationships, and it's a natural thing in my case).

suma sumarum:
What is the lesson that Saturn want's me to learn?