Why cannot I find any peace?Is it a transit?

Saturnian

I've noticed that this year I cannot find any peace.I am feeling so restless yet even more stressed.Many things have happen this year in my life that have caused me so much anxiety.I can't enjoy doing things I love like I used to.I worry about something all the time but I don't know why.Logic can't explain yet I cannot relax.What is happening?Could it be because of any transit?

Here natal and transits.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_julia_20101028.75214.19487b.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_julia_20101028.75214.19487b.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 26

Christian09

It may be transits, but I gotta say,it;s not just you...a lot of people I'm talking to are going through a lot of ****(myself included). Frankly, it's a little baffling,I just don't see it.

I would be able to analyze it closer, but my computer blew up yesterday...WTF? I thought that only happened during MercRx LOL

Saturnian

It may be transits, but I gotta say,it;s not just you...a lot of people I'm talking to are going through a lot of ****(myself included). Frankly, it's a little baffling,I just don't see it.

I would be able to analyze it closer, but my computer blew up yesterday...WTF? I thought that only happened during MercRx LOL
It's just that things had started improving for my and psychology and then all of a suddenly all these changes occur,both in my environment and inside of me.I really have a hard time feeling relaxed and content.

Kuntuzangmo

Hi,
Well, you have restless merc transiting natal jupiter in the 10th...that's one thing, but I think the deeper culprit for you is pluto which entered capricorn. You're a double capricorn (asc and sun) and also have that stellium in the first house. Pluto strips things bare, so to speak. And basically learning how to let go....going with the flow, shedding fabrications and such are the ways to deal with pluto transits. I think the more you familiarize yourself with these modes of being, and relax into them, the less restless and more content you will be. Meditation and tasks that allow you to be in the moment will help ground you.
The more you cling and try to keep the status quo, the more discomfort. Remember, the only certainty we really have is change. Impermanence and illusion are reality. Make peace with this and you'll be fine.
Cheers,
kz

Saturnian

Hi,
Well, you have restless merc transiting natal jupiter in the 10th...that's one thing, but I think the deeper culprit for you is pluto which entered capricorn. You're a double capricorn (asc and sun) and also have that stellium in the first house. Pluto strips things bare, so to speak. And basically learning how to let go....going with the flow, shedding fabrications and such are the ways to deal with pluto transits. I think the more you familiarize yourself with these modes of being, and relax into them, the less restless and more content you will be. Meditation and tasks that allow you to be in the moment will help ground you.
The more you cling and try to keep the status quo, the more discomfort. Remember, the only certainty we really have is change. Impermanence and illusion are reality. Make peace with this and you'll be fine.
Cheers,
kz
Well...isn't it just at the beginning?It still hasn't gotten into 13 degrees that my Asc is or 16 degrees that my sun is.Does it still affect me that far away?

bittermoon

The first thing I noticed was t.Neptune hovering around your n.Saturn. You don't mention exactly what kind of stress you're going through but Neptune conjuncting your Saturn could indicate disorientation, self doubt and/or it could cloud your 'reality'.

Last edited:

Saturnian

The first thing I noticed was t.Neptune hovering around your n.Saturn. You don't mention exactly what kind of stress you're going through but Neptune conjuncting your Saturn could indicate disorientation, self doubt and/or it could cloud your 'reality'.
It actually is and that's why I have many fears and doubts about me.I also need to ask others' opinion about me to get a better image of myself.
I don't know if this makes any sense,XD.

Betty F

I agree with Bittermoon that Neptune is the source of your distress. This is a very deep and profound transit and must be hard to experience at your age. I want to start by assuring you it is almost over and you will be enjoying your life again by next summer, but from a different, better-grounded place. Just hang in there. After this, Neptune does not touch one of your planets again until 2016, and certainly not so severely.

Neptune has been moving over your Saturn since January, but you may have been feeling clues to it's influence since May of '09. It will finally separate in March 2011. There is another approach in the fall of 2011 that will never become exact, just a little reminder of what you've already learned, if you feel it at all. The conjunction with Chiron lasts through January and is requiring you to heal conditions that Neptune fogs and confuses.

Your self-image and sense of security is affected by this transit. Neptune is in the process of disolveing what you thought was your basic foundation in life and asking you what you really, deeply want it to be. The motivations coming from within are changing to something that will better serve your growth. Neptune, basically, wants to make sure you are using your Saturn in a self-supportive way.

You have an agitated Saturn to begin with. It is placed in Aquarius where it is subjected to the dissemination of your accomplishments, then square to your 10th house Pluto which is hard on the self-confidence, making you wonder if you'll ever be able to accomplish what you need in order to succeed. A healthier way to focus on your Saturn is that it is far-sighted (Aquarius), introspective (square Pluto), and relevant (Pluto doesn't allow any junk). You get to choose how you express your Saturn.

Now the good news. Your Ascendant, Venus, and Mars are all conjunct at the midpoint between your Saturn/Pluto square, forming semi-squares between the two. These two planets and the ascendant are extremely well aspected and touch every point and planet in your chart, except for the Moon's Nodes. At this midpoint, you have the ability to make adjustments to the tensions between the Aquarius Saturn and Scorpio Pluto from the stable environment of Capricorn.

Jupiter, which conjuncts your MC and has a strong effect on how the world sees you, is in sextile to this midpoint, Chiron (your healer) is in trine. By association, Mars and Venus bring these two in contact with your stellum.

So, on a practical level, you have assets! I know, there have been moments lately when Neptune is saying "Are you sure?", but yes, I'm sure. You have substantial assets. All Neptune is doing (semi-square Mars, Venus, Asc) is asking you to evaluate them and determine how you can get the most ultimate spiritual satisfaction from them.

Which is the last thing you want to do, because right now you need them. Familiar, intact, and functional. :andy: The key here is to adopt a willingness to let them evolve. Enjoy all the great, new things you're learning about yourself.

So, exactly what are these assets? Focusing on Mars, Venus, and your ascendant:

Psychologically, your desires, your values, and your sense of self are well integrated. They're expressed in a practical, motivated, and disciplined way. You have a lot of physical creativity and talents, and you know how to have fun with them. Do you sing? dance? sculpt? interested in athletics or architecture? All of those and more are suggested by these planets and their aspects.

The obvious value in this condition is that you can use your physical creativity and talents to alleviate stress, dispel anxiety, and salve self-esteem. If Neptune is affecting your level of interest or enjoyment, you can use the energy to explore creative new avenues of interest (like astrology, hang-gliding, or rock polishing.. T Uranus is also in aspect, semi-sextile Saturn and trine Pluto) which satisfies Neptune's impetus to reveal deeper parts of your psyche.

The less obvious but more important value is that you know you. You're integrated and you're pragmatic, you're introspective and you're open to learning more. All that's missing is the confidence in what you know. Give yourself some time, acknowledge and nurture the strength of this integration and Neptune will leave you with an enhanced sense of self.

Last edited:

dr. farr

From my (unorthodox) perspective, applying Pauline profection, your ascendant and fully 6 planets have profected (moved into) natal Aries, ruled by Mars (Mars is one of those 6 planets and thus has profected into its rulership) Aries+Mars + ascendant and all of those other 5 planets, little wonder that you've found no peace since the beginning of the year (your birthday)! The restless Aries ruling over your personality (ascendant), the warring Mars ruling all those planets, itself amped up by being in its domicile (by profection) fully accounts for all you've experienced (at least in my understanding of astrology it does) For sure this impact will fade away toward the end of this year (2010) and by January 2011 all will profect into the more grounded, earthy Taurus, and then Venus will be in her domicile-soothing, healing Venus! Look for it!

Saturnian

I agree with Bittermoon that Neptune is the source of your distress. This is a very deep and profound transit and must be hard to experience at your age. I want to start by assuring you it is almost over and you will be enjoying your life again by next summer, but from a different, better-grounded place. Just hang in there. After this, Neptune does not touch one of your planets again until 2016, and certainly not so severely.

Neptune has been moving over your Saturn since January, but you may have been feeling clues to it's influence since May of '09. It will finally separate in March 2011. There is another approach in the fall of 2011 that will never become exact, just a little reminder of what you've already learned, if you feel it at all. The conjunction with Chiron lasts through January and is requiring you to heal conditions that Neptune fogs and confuses.

Your self-image and sense of security is affected by this transit. Neptune is in the process of disolveing what you thought was your basic foundation in life and asking you what you really, deeply want it to be. The motivations coming from within are changing to something that will better serve your growth. Neptune, basically, wants to make sure you are using your Saturn in a self-supportive way.

You have an agitated Saturn to begin with. It is placed in Aquarius where it is subjected to the dissemination of your accomplishments, then square to your 10th house Pluto which is hard on the self-confidence, making you wonder if you'll ever be able to accomplish what you need in order to succeed. A healthier way to focus on your Saturn is that it is far-sighted (Aquarius), introspective (square Pluto), and relevant (Pluto doesn't allow any junk). You get to choose how you express your Saturn.

Now the good news. Your Ascendant, Venus, and Mars are all conjunct at the midpoint between your Saturn/Pluto square, forming semi-squares between the two. These two planets and the ascendant are extremely well aspected and touch every point and planet in your chart, except for the Moon's Nodes. At this midpoint, you have the ability to make adjustments to the tensions between the Aquarius Saturn and Scorpio Pluto from the stable environment of Capricorn.

Jupiter, which conjuncts your MC and has a strong effect on how the world sees you, is in sextile to this midpoint, Chiron (your healer) is in trine. By association, Mars and Venus bring these two in contact with your stellum.

So, on a practical level, you have assets! I know, there have been moments lately when Neptune is saying "Are you sure?", but yes, I'm sure. You have substantial assets. All Neptune is doing (semi-square Mars, Venus, Asc) is asking you to evaluate them and determine how you can get the most ultimate spiritual satisfaction from them.

Which is the last thing you want to do, because right now you need them. Familiar, intact, and functional. :andy: The key here is to adopt a willingness to let them evolve. Enjoy all the great, new things you're learning about yourself.

So, exactly what are these assets? Focusing on Mars, Venus, and your ascendant:

Psychologically, your desires, your values, and your sense of self are well integrated. They're expressed in a practical, motivated, and disciplined way. You have a lot of physical creativity and talents, and you know how to have fun with them. Do you sing? dance? sculpt? interested in athletics or architecture? All of those and more are suggested by these planets and their aspects.

The obvious value in this condition is that you can use your physical creativity and talents to alleviate stress, dispel anxiety, and salve self-esteem. If Neptune is affecting your level of interest or enjoyment, you can use the energy to explore creative new avenues of interest (like astrology, hang-gliding, or rock polishing.. T Uranus is also in aspect, semi-sextile Saturn and trine Pluto) which satisfies Neptune's impetus to reveal deeper parts of your psyche.

The less obvious but more important value is that you know you. You're integrated and you're pragmatic, you're introspective and you're open to learning more. All that's missing is the confidence in what you know. Give yourself some time, acknowledge and nurture the strength of this integration and Neptune will leave you with an enhanced sense of self.
This year,all I've been feeling is that when things would get a little bit better and I'd feel assured something new would appear.But it would be bad,not good.It has being a pretty episodic and unexpected year for me.Many things happened during 2010.
And for sure I've been doubting so many things this year,even if life is worth it.
Well,I really have no idea who I am and am mostly based on others' judgement of me to define somehow myself.I'm really confuzed about everything to be honest,and feel lost.

As far as creativity goes...I draw.Or at least used to,since this situation has affected me a lot and now I rarely draw anymore.I also like music very much and might buy a keyboard in 2011.Will try to learn myself since I cannot afford to attend music classes and since I love it so much I do think I should at least try.What i do know though is that art has been my strength and I really need it,although I did wrong to stop drawing or writing.It made things worse.

I know I've been missing confidence,I have been most of the time so it's nothing new.It seems I have potential and I am aware of it,but I really underestimate myself.i've also forgotten how it is to try your best,all I've done is a half-hearted try in everything.

Betty F

Life is always worth it. The dark periods may come, but they always go away. And life is always worth it.

Take some kind of action that makes life worthwhile for yourself. Celebrate every moment that does feel good. If all you do is take a walk in the park and feel how good the fresh, fall air feels to you, you have created a worthwhile moment. For 15 or 20 minutes you were in control, creating a moment worth living, rather than letting what's coming at you determine your feelings.

You deserve to be happy. Make it happen in little ways or in big ways as often as you can.

Please talk to someone if your feeling overwhelmed. There is hope and there are people who care.