Explain the clinginess and obsessiveness of each the water signs.

miquar

Hi. I would say that Cancer clings to that which seems to facilitate successful integration into the corporeal realm; Scorpio clings to that which it is hoped will enable the transcendence of limits and boundaries of all kinds; and Pisces clings to that which promises to release the individual from all that has been accumulated during the past.

Best wishes

Miquar

waybread

I think Cancer longs to merge with another person.

Scorpio has weak inter-personal boundaries. They find out who they are by pushing and testing other people.

Pisces doesn't have to be clingy but it can fall into a victim-- or saviour-- mode. Obviously without creating co-dependency these roles cannot flourish.

Renee35

Hmm...

I'd say Cancer isn't clingy, they just generally care but of the 3 signs they're the most likely to eventually throw down a boundary and walk away. Then later on if said partner is in crises - they'll step up and HELP. Women more so than the men, but it can be both. Why? Because they are the MOM and DADS of the zodiac. They give a **** and usually - not always - have a heart of gold.

Scorpio wants to control, to own, they think they're the smartest, sneaky-iest, and the most likes to be wanted sexually. They're wrong. Then if they encounter a Cancer or any other sign that tries to go - they won't go. They'll turn scary. Maldaptive personalities. Until and or if they're with another Scorpio - then it's perfection. They want to own peoplje. Essp' those that go from booty call to I LOVE YOU.

Pisces - they get hurt and taken advantage and become Jesus in their relationships - they don't cling. They just mistakenly believe that what their "LOVE" says must be true, even when it's totally wrong about them.

I like all 3 signs.