Transiting Pluto and non-Solar aspects

Elianah

I'm starting this thread so as not to go off topic in the "Calling All Sags" thread.

I am interested in finding out how people who might be having transiting Pluto making major aspects to any natal or progressed planet. For instance, transiting Pluto is starting its move towards exactly squaring my natal Virgo MC-Solar Arc Uranus conjunction.

I guess this means there are going to be lightning fast changes regarding my perceptions of my role in the public sphere and those transformations will challenge the persona I have created over the years.

Elianah

Natasha

The initial transit will give you a clue as to what the transit is about.
The final transit usually indicates the outcome of the transit or at least what direction it will take.
Pluto asks us to bring to the surface any shadow element which is holding us back in some way.
Sometimes (particuarly the oppositions) it seems to manifest as someone else pushing us to change.
Obsession often visit us during a Pluto transit so its good to find a healthy positive if we can.

Elianah

Frisiangal,

I think I'll keep transiting Pluto t-squaring my MC-IC, thank you. :wink:

It sounds like a lot of lessons in manifesting transformative/transmutative processes.

Let us know how it's going.

Elianah

Frisiangal

sita said:
Good God, Frisi, how to you work with this one? That's deep.

Sita

Aw! It's nothing :) I just juggle it around with tr. Jupiter square itself, tr. Uranus conjunct Desc. and approaching sextile Moon, with prog. Moon in 8th soon to enter 9th. It's probably preparing me for transit Neptune due to square natal Sun :wink:

F.

Kite

Well I'm past the "solar" conjunction but more fun is in store. Transiting Pluto is at the apex of asolar arc t-square with SA Uranus opposing SA Chiron.

Transiting Pluto is also moving to square my natal Jupiter which will be followed by a square to natal Mars, Square to natal Moon and conjunction to natal Mercury.