What´s coming up from now

Deirdre

What´s coming up 2018-2019

HI ALL

Ive been off lately but here i am again asking your kind help.

As most of you may remember, the last 2 years have been very complicated - relationship & professionally wise...( thread sudden changes on SR);

There´s a new SR coming up - on August - and i would love if someone could see some crucial aspects of it.

Wether positive or less positive, i think its good to know in advance what the energies of the planets might bring, or create.

im seeing a focus on 6th with neptune on my asc...so is it about health or work, or focus on daily routines?

i was now out of a surgery but the recovering has been good- it was a problem on uterus and doctor said already i should pay attention to it. - does the chart show any health condition about it?

6th SR house is also with sun and merc there...faling into my 11th...PF is connjunct my karma/valentine/mars so hopefully might bring some luck to whatever 11th is all about?

Uranus finally getting out of my 7th but might bring changes on finances or other 8th issues? 8th is about death rebirth transformation, occult and other people+s money. so...what uranus here might bring? i guess its good its out of 7th though...:pouty:

thank you

Last edited:

Deirdre

already aware of the neptune in 12th opposition sun. and of neptune aspecting my jup/uranus.

not really that good,but dies anyone want to give any input please?

IC cj NN/PF/Vesta seems karmic at least.

Last edited: