Does anyone find Scorpios attractive?

sibylline

LOL like see, my automatic reaction to this question is to feel incredibly uncomfortable; as if you're probing waaay too deeply into me. I immediately go, "why the hell does this person want to know this about me?" I feel as though you are trying to control me (even if that's completely inaccurate).

I peeped how you didn't answer my question about what your chart looks like. Aha.

Well online I'm a little crazy.

In the real world, I'm completely reserved and composed.

You don't seem crazy at all, not to me. The second sentence is Saturnine and Earth, and that's the vibe you give off to me, but more emotional/crabby.

sylph

I can so relate to this.
People will usually ask for your big three - Sun, Moon, Ascendant - but I don't feel it to be an accurate description of my personality, mainly because I think the Scorpio in my chart is a lot more apparent than the Taurus Moon. Taurus is there for me, but Scorpio is what people see. I believe there are a number of reasons for this: Venus in Scorpio rules both my Sun and my Moon (and Mercury my Ascendant ruler) making Venusian things (relationships!!! but aesthetics too to some extent) very important to me, Moon is in the 12th (hidden), Moon is conjunct the South Node (limitation, the past) and Venus is conjunct the North Node (growth, the future).
But I also think opposite signs are very similar.
A lot of Scorpio traits actually can be applied to Taurus. The strong will, the need for control. Difference is, Taurus is known to be cool, calm and collected, Scorpio is known to be passionate and "intense." Which one am I? I can be both, depending on the circumstance, but the Scorpio is definitely what people on the forum notice.
I still think it's interesting that we have our Moon at the same degree.

I don't feel like my "big three" are an accurate summary of myself either, and the fact that so many people feel attuned to that (for themselves) is kind of annoying to me, detail-oriented Virgo that I am. If someone says they relate fully to their Sun-Moon-ASC combo, I want to look at the rest of their chart even more because I just don't think it provides the whole picture.

This is also why I often find myself playing with sidereal astrology, because Aries Moon in the 8th is much more in alignment with how I feel. And I guess since I still retain my Virgo stellium in sidereal, there is a lot of resonance there for me. The only thing is that my ASC and Venus would no longer be Libra, but idfc right now

I relate to this too. Ironically, I think it's the Scorpio in my own chart that most makes me wary of Scorpios.

I've never been wary of Scorpios, but many people have told me that I should be haha

Last edited:

AppLeo

You guys don't think the Big Three sums up your personalities?

I've always thought they did for me and for everyone.

AppLeo

Hmm.. maybe Instead of doing the Big Three signs, they should do the Big Three aspects.

I think aspects tell a lot more about someone than their planet placements.