Mysterious Attraction!

Amnesia

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to help shed some light on the following synastry chart (see attached)?

We've both known each other for nearly 6 years now, but due to one thing or another our paths have crossed but never intertwined so to speak. We were quite close at one point and we've always seemed to be steady friends despite our lack of contact over the last few years. We've both recently acknowledged however that we've held feelings for each other and are thinking about maybe taking it to another level.

What I was really wondering though is why are we so attracted to one another? There seems to be some connection between us that has led quite easily to feelings of love for each other, but I was unable to see anything particularly special in the synastry chart (no classic synastry aspects as far as I can tell).

My planets (male) are in blue and hers are in red. I do not know her exact birth time however unfortunately.

Any opinions are welcome and I'm just curious really.

Thanks

P.S. My birth time is exact.

Attachments

• Synastry chart.jpg
    Synastry chart.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Allen

What a bummer that you don't have her birth time! I'm wondering if there's any contact to the 4 cardinal points. Aside from her jupiter on your Asc. Cool mercury uranus conjunction.

It's hard to look at both charts in that format.