In a Crisis:(

midnight sun

Hi, I'm in a big trouble.
I went to another country for a study program. The program is for 5 months. But from its start, I constantly have troubles about visa, documents etc.
I was really stressed.
Now I'm in this country but I have a huge problem because I don't have a place to stay. I have to rent a room but I couldn't find any and I feel so lonely here that I don't know what to do. I don't know how long will this go but if I couldn't find a place, I have to go back to my country and leave the program. I'm very nervous. I 'm staying in a hostel but I hate it. I'm not a out-going person so much, I don't know how to look a room in a foreign country also I'm afraid to..
So how about the stars? I think most of the planets are influencing my 9th house sun? Is there any hope? I'm crying every day. I feel very strange because I'm not in a mood of socializing but I have to...Also I can't feel allright without my security and nobody understands me. People are always saying me to have fun and get around but I don't ever want to see the city even if I wanted so much before I came here.

I'll be very pleased if you could look at my chart and tell what's happening. :sad:

Attachments

• son harita.gif
    son harita.gif
    61.5 KB · Views: 30

astro_novice

I'm not an astrology expert, but it's obvious that Saturn was completing the T-square in your natal chart at near 2 degree at Libra, forming a square to both of your natal Sun (9th) and natal Neptune (3rd). The situation should be resolved quickly now, since Saturn won't reverse back to Virgo anymore (you probably had a triple Saturn transits at 2 degree Libra).

Saturn would square your natal Mars shortly. And I think that you might want to be careful. Beyond that, Saturn would conjoin your AC, which may not feel great, but you've got a Jupiter trine to help you out.

Best luck.

midnight sun

I'm not an astrology expert, but it's obvious that Saturn was completing the T-square in your natal chart at near 2 degree at Libra, forming a square to both of your natal Sun (9th) and natal Neptune (3rd). The situation should be resolved quickly now, since Saturn won't reverse back to Virgo anymore (you probably had a triple Saturn transits at 2 degree Libra).

Saturn would square your natal Mars shortly. And I think that you might want to be careful. Beyond that, Saturn would conjoin your AC, which may not feel great, but you've got a Jupiter trine to help you out.

Best luck.

Thanks astro_novice,

I look at the transits from the 3 year transit chart of astro.com. But in that site, my Saturn-Sun transit seems to be finished already and there is no Saturn-Mars. I don't understand why the Saturn-Mars transit doesn't seem at there. If it's really starting, then worse times are waiting for me :sad: Because now I have problems of taking action and I'm very hardly going outside or cooking myself something. I can't even imagine how I'll be when this transit begins. But Saturn-Sun was interesting. It started a year ago and at the time it started, I found myself at school, master program and for a year I worked really hard and passed all my exams, change my ideals, career plans and now I'm abroad for research. So it was interesting, maybe it will be good with Mars, too but I don't see in on astro.com. I don't know why.

suimui10

Midnight, when you're looking at astro, are you checking the pdf file with the precise run-down of all the planets' placements, aspects and transits?
If you simply look at the chart graph, things aren't so clear there. When checking transits, go for precision, check the pdf files.

just my two cents in case it's of help,
Sui

midnight sun

Midnight, when you're looking at astro, are you checking the pdf file with the precise run-down of all the planets' placements, aspects and transits?
If you simply look at the chart graph, things aren't so clear there. When checking transits, go for precision, check the pdf files.

just my two cents in case it's of help,
Sui

Yes, I'm looking at the pdf file of 3 year Transits but there is no Saturn-Mars transit. Also Saturn seems to start transiting MC one or two months later but although Mercury is sitting there, there is no transit of Saturn-Mercury in the pdf. I don't know the reason. And I wonder if Saturn-MC also effect my Mercury?

suimui10

T Sat is at about 9 16' Libra as we speak and your natal Mars is at 9 17' Cancer.
So, it's an exact square as we speak and might explain your feeling of not being able to do much.
I know how isolating being abroad is; do you have friends to keep an eye on you?
Do anything you can to help YOU and take care of you, ok?

midnight sun

T Sat is at about 9 16' Libra as we speak and your natal Mars is at 9 17' Cancer.
So, it's an exact square as we speak and might explain your feeling of not being able to do much.
I know how isolating being abroad is; do you have friends to keep an eye on you?
Do anything you can to help YOU and take care of you, ok?

Thanks suimui10, I'm better than I first wrote this thread. I know some people here, I won't stay alone. But I realized that I have to fill my free time, I really need this. I realized the main problem is that I don't have a plan or program or a work to do. Now I start to make a program for myself. I know that Saturn won't let me to act in a crazy way:) so I'm a little boring to the other students here (they are drinkind and dancing till morning) but I hope it will help me to write me thesis and do my research. :smile: Thank you again!

suimui10

I'm better than I first wrote this thread.

Great to hear and it is explained by the soon-to-be separating square.
Squares and such are always more aggravating when they are approaching rather than when separating. So things are starting to look up and will keep improving as T Saturn keeps moving forward and away from the square to N Mars.
I totally understand your not-relating to drinking and partying. Try to locate a few decent students like you; they exist (you're proof of that lol)! Focusing on your research sounds great too.

astro_novice

Midnight,

As suimui10 said, you actually have Saturn square Mars right now. I didn't notice that your transit chart was cast for Sep 20. Based on Robert Hand's book, during this transit, you may have some ego fight. It's also possible to have an accident or injury. Just be careful for yourself.

When you use astro.com for 3-year transits, you should "back-date" the date a little, so that you could see the actual prints for the current transits. Everything in pdf is supposedly to be "continuous". The names for current transits will be "printed in earlier time" which you don't see.

Your next transit of Saturn trine Jupiter should put your affairs in order. I just read the description from Robert Hand's book. I think it will fit you perfectly. So don't worry.

Things always change. And if it gets to be really bad, you should have reasonable hope of things turning better (simply because things always change). But make sure that you put in your own efforts so that whatever the outcome is, it would be better. At least, that's what I've learned from studying astrology.

I've found that triple transits are usually more difficult and have a more lasting impact. That's what you had. And Saturn squares in my personal opinions are not the worst. Usually conjunction & opposition are more forceful.

You're lucky in the sense that you have sextiles & trines on your left half. It should help you a lot in dealing with upcoming Saturn conjunctions in the left half. Don't worry. Definitely try your best. You're basically "out of the hole", so to speak.