pluto passing through my first house , 4 planets, any ideas?

A

aphrodite77

Hi guys!

I am going through a tough time these days I suspect Pluto in Sagittarius has something to do with it. I've doing a great deal of research but I need your ideas.

I have a SAgittarius sun, venus, moon and neptune in my first house(DEC.11 1977, 448am Manila Philippines) Top that with an up and coming Saturn return (10th house)

Feel low and listless, frustrated and insecure and no direction. Been contemplating a career change (restaurant? cooking?) but I've been trying to be a teacher for so long (well, just 3 years) and I am still an assistant. I am not sure if the Saturn return means I should stick with it or it is saying "hey, move on."

But more importantly, I would just like to know how Sagittarius in pluto affects my 2 luminaries, 2 planets and 2 asteriods in SAgittarius.

Thanks a billion!

wilsontc

Staff member
Transformation

Aphrodite,

Pluto transforms the energies it moves across. Sagittarius has to do with exapansion and wisdom. So Pluto is transforming your energies so you will both know more about your self and what you are capable of. What you do with this new found knowledge is up to you.

Transformationally,

Tim