Solar return focus on 5th House

Mystica79

Hi.
I'm a newbie here. I'm studying astrology for a year now ... trying to understand predictive astrology too and I need help with my SR, esspecially because I feel like I'm bumped on and off with weird feelings lately. :D

I'm in my 30 with Saturn return behind me and now T Saturn is on my North node in 5th house. :S

In SR for this year I have ASC in Virgo and Mercury in 5th House. In natal chart my Mercury is in 7th and conjunct Neptune.

Mars and Pluto are in 4th house. Can I expect changes in my home? I just moved with my boyfriend, but I have hard time to adjust and I have really big problems with living here.

I have full 5th house this year: with Sun, Mercury, Jupiter and North Node. The Sun squares the Moon in 8th House. I guess that could explain my feelings. Uranus is in my 7th house ... well, my relationship is 10 years long, I guess it could mean changes here. I have transiting Pluto in 7th house too.

Can anyone help me ... what could this SR mean? :)

Attachments

• astro31gw02mirjam2009130.gif
    astro31gw02mirjam2009130.gif
    85.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

tootsie

Hi Mystica79, I tried to pull up the chart, but couldn't read which natal houses ect... feel where in the SR. When looking at your solar return 1st look to see what natal house is brought to the ac. This will tell you what will be of personal focus, then look to the sign the ac is in. Virgo is about adjustments, focus on details, health and work. The placement of mercury in the sr will give you some clues as to the adjustments to be made. Since Mercury is in the 5th you may have to make adjustments with children, friends and romantic partners. Also, the placement of the moon will show where your heart is and the sun where you will put more energy out. Then, the natal house that falls in the 12th h of the sr will be where there is some discretion. For example, if the 2nd falls in the 12th h of the sr there may be some missing information related to finances or maybe you will hold back information.

Next, Gemini where show an area of adjustment or duplicity. if on the 6th h of sr you maybe working 2 jobs.

Maybe Starlink could help us with the interpretation.
Cheers!
Tootsie :cool:

Last edited:

Mystica79

Thanks for the answer :)
Let me explain:
- SR asc is Virgo. In my natal chart it is in 5th house. In 5th house I have intercepted sign Libra and inside there is a ... Pluto :59:

- natal house that falls in 12 SR is 4th house :eek:

natal.gif

cassanra

Yes indeed...you do have a heavy emphasis on the 5/11 houses with the ruler of the chart there, the sun there and the ascendant in natal fifth house. Mercury can be children, communcation, contracts and in the fifth ....all of these things. It does appear your energy and ego focus will be there too with the sun positioned there. Saturn trining mercury in the first house denotes responsibilities. I am not sure....do you have children? are you planning to have children? With jupiter there 'expansion' and ruling the 4th...hmmm it might be creativitly you will increase or redecorate your house or expand your family...
Moon and mars in square can indicate strife at home or definitely some charged emotions. 'The natal and solar moon are really together . The focus on emotional energy is in the procreative 8th or others resources too.
The ruler of the 10, public , in the fifth also indicate of image shift. Could be 'work creativity, expansion, ego focus, contracts.'..
As the sun and emphasis is in the succedent house you should have your greatest amount of activity in the second part of the solar year. Your birthdate or birth day this year may have given you some themes in energy as to what you can expect. Check your progressed chart for 5th houe focus and solar arcs then go to your transits. Keep us posted.

Mystica79

cassanra said:
I am not sure....do you have children? are you planning to have children? With jupiter there 'expansion' and ruling the 4th...hmmm it might be creativitly you will increase or redecorate your house or expand your family...

No, no children yet and to be honest I don't even want children ... at least yet. I don't feel anything when someone mention children ... if I do, it's fear. I don't know how to connect with them.

Moon and mars in square can indicate strife at home or definitely some charged emotions. 'The natal and solar moon are really together . The focus on emotional energy is in the procreative 8th or others resources too.
Yes, emotional stress - it's happening. I have moved with my BF in appartment and I really want to run away, I don't like it, I don't feel like this is it. I feel trapped.

Hmmm ... 8th house resources ... can this be shared finances?

greatest amount of activity in the second part of the solar year. Your birthdate or birth day this year may have given you some themes in energy as to what you can expect.
Ok, so I'll have to be patient :)

Check your progressed chart for 5th houe focus and solar arcs then go to your transits. Keep us posted.
In progressed chart I have Uranus in 5th. The house begins in Libra, the sign Scorpio is intercepted and Uranus is in it.

I have full 8.th house though - in Aquarius: with Sun, Mars and Mercury.

In transits: Saturn has entered my 5th house, it conjuncts my North Node right now and in 7th house I have T Pluto.

I think something might happen in my relationship. :confused: