Cricket Predictions USING Sports astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARIETUS

Re: Sports astrology

On second thought,
RR defeated CSK in the past when moon on mars constellation and moon on jup and sat subs and also horary favoring RR at that point of time. RR can be expected to give good fight today. It may not be an easy victory for CSK.

I think these are the same horror combinations for CSK against RR (mars star/jup sub). CSK will have to do a lot to come back into this game.

Jibreil

Banned

Today western astrology gives CSK as the winner.
I think REVAN has dented the image of western astrology already on this site and the other site as well and after looking at his prediction for today's match I can assure you it's not his own prediction. So today he can be right.

LOL!!!! :biggrin: We need more jokers like you here.

If your such an expert why dont you tell me the Moon aspects? And pls share the site with our members from where Im taking the Western predictions

Last edited:

the beast

it will be a chase by rr .. match will get to their control in the intial overs..
average high scoring target is on cards with over 8 runrate to chase be rr.

intitally the will be under control till 6 0vers..
6-12 they l start panic and start loosing control..
12-15 will try hard for the target..
15 above they will loose the control

CSK WILL BE WINNERS OF TODAYS MATCH

1st time i have posted my chart work lets c whats happens

Excellent mate :)

amitbhai

Banned
it will be a chase by rr .. match will get to their control in the intial overs..
average high scoring target is on cards with over 8 runrate to chase be rr.

intitally the will be under control till 6 0vers..
6-12 they l start panic and start loosing control..
12-15 will try hard for the target..
15 above they will loose the control

CSK WILL BE WINNERS OF TODAYS MATCH

1st time i have posted my chart work lets c whats happens

awaysome never seen this type of pred on this board i think u have done a great job and u shld continuie atleast for this ipl it will helpful to u only bro.

srvn

thank u mates:smile:

i just need some more time to be confident..

the catch of maxwell changed yesterday.. cant predict that luck of a no-ball also in horary..
should learn all those else i was getting maxi not to score..

thats ok and i will start slowly giving my details..
thank you for all the support from all the seniors especiaally @gaurang groups for encouraging ous..

expecting all the seniors like arietus , blueetoth and jibreil sir contibute to this board...

harishb63

Dear Jibreil sir,

I am strictly following the rules adopted by John Frawley for predicting the cricket matches.

Regarding the match held in Dubai on April 23 between CSK & RR, I had taken CSK has Fav & RR as underdogs.

Accordingly L1 is mars L10 is Sun, L7 is Venus L4 is Satrun. The following are the testimony I got :

1. Moon is in sextile with Saturn which favours Underdogs
2. Sun which is lord of L10 as well as the dispositer of fortuna is inside the 7th house with in 3 degrees which favours underdogs.

Also the antisica of satrun falls inside 4th house which is also a minor testimony for underdogs.

As said by John Frawely house placement of significators are given more importance, according to which RR should have won due to the above testimony. but they lost.

what might be the reason for RR losing?
kindly reply sir.

bluetooth

Dear Jibreil sir,

I am strictly following the rules adopted by John Frawley for predicting the cricket matches.

Regarding the match held in Dubai on April 23 between CSK & RR, I had taken CSK has Fav & RR as underdogs.

Accordingly L1 is mars L10 is Sun, L7 is Venus L4 is Satrun. The following are the testimony I got :

2. Sun which is lord of L10 as well as the dispositer of fortuna is inside the 7th house with in 3 degrees which favours underdogs.

Also the antisica of satrun falls inside 4th house which is also a minor testimony for underdogs.

As said by John Frawely house placement of significators are given more importance, according to which RR should have won due to the above testimony. but they lost.

kindly reply sir.

Moon's aspect to saturn gave RR a solid start.
plz Tell me some things
Where is antiscion of sun falling ??
where is POF and what r aspects to it ??
Where is north node placed, do u find anything significant abt it ??

I hope u will be able to clear ur all doubts if u find answer to abv qstns.

Last edited:

Jibreil

Banned

Dear Jibreil sir,

kindly reply sir.

You read the chart wrong - Moon square Saturn at 0.59 degrees first that's why McCullum got out and they lost a few early ones in the mid of the game. Moon opposes the Antiscion of L10 as the final aspect at 6.xx degrees which made put up a high score of 140 (140-150) is a high score on this DXB pitch.

There is an example of dispositor Sun being on cusp help DSC but its again minor and easily gets over ruled by Moon aspects.

Last edited:

harishb63

Thanks for both bluetooth and Jibreil sir for the reply to my post.

Answer to bluetooth sir questions.

1. The antiscia of sun is falling inside the 10th house at 26deg 38min which is too far away from 10 cusp.

2. POF is also in 10th house. L1 is in sextile with POF.
But according to John Frawley aspects from L1 & L7 are of no use.
Should I take the POF conjunction of POF with antiscian of Sun ? if so what is the degree.

3.North node is on the cusp of 1st house but in different sign.

To Jibreil sir,

1. you have said that moon sextile to satrun has made RR to loose early wickets. But according to john frawely "the nature of aspects does not seem to matter" & more over satrun is also the lord of 4th house.

2. Regarding moon opposition to antisica of L10., what is the max degree that is needed to follow in this type of short time cricket?

Sir I am new to sports astrology & been practising from short time. Probably my view on aspects and degree might be wrong. If I am wrong kindly rectify the same.

Thank you

Jibreil

Banned

Thanks for both bluetooth and Jibreil sir for the reply to my post.

To Jibreil sir,

1. you have said that moon sextile to satrun has made RR to loose early wickets. But according to john frawely "the nature of aspects does not seem to matter" & more over satrun is also the lord of 4th house.

2. Regarding moon opposition to antisica of L10., what is the max degree that is needed to follow in this type of short time cricket?

Sir I am new to sports astrology & been practising from short time. Probably my view on aspects and degree might be wrong. If I am wrong kindly rectify the same.

Thank you

1. Moon doesn't sextile but square Saturn <-- :rightful: Moon square Saturn L4 gives advantage to RR (even if it were sextile it would, but you have calculated your aspect wrong) hence they took CSK wickets, if they were batting first they would have played a cameo like Dwayne Smith.

2. If your question was towards Moons range in T20 cricket then the answer is Max 7 degrees, 13 degrees in ODI and End of Moon current sign in Test match. If Moon is end of its sign around 28 degrees you can take it to the next sign in Test matches but not sure about T20

Here's a quote of my past conversation with Mr. Frawley, it was nice of him to remove time and answer my queries in the past though he has left this subject years ago. Q3. will provide an answer for today's game chart.

Q2. Since you've defined a Moons range for e.g. Football to be 5 degrees max, can we consider a aspect occurring around 5.57 degrees?
>> I wouldn't, unless extra time is a possibility.

Q3. If for e.g. South Node is at 17 degrees Venus and Fortuna OR Main significators fall at 16 or 18 degrees Venus, they are affected. Does this same rule apply to the antiscion of Fortuna and Main significators?
>> I'd keep to within a degree or so by antiscion.

Q4. If either of our main significators is afflicted by South Node (including Fortuna) does this overrule the aspects by Moon including a conjunction? I have come to understand that Moon conjunction Fortuna or Opposition is a greater testimony.
>> If you have worked on many charts and found this, your conclusion may well be right.

Last edited:

harishb63

Jibreil sir Thanks for your reply & advice.

Sir it will be very helpful if you post the conversations between you and john frawely in the forum so that people like me can also start analysing more on sports astrology.

srvn

Bangalore T20 v Kolkata T20 at Sharjah

toss and match are not won by same team..

mostly rcb wins the toss ..

kkr wins the match ..

Mathfan

Bangalore T20 v Kolkata T20 at Sharjah

toss and match are not won by same team..

mostly rcb wins the toss ..

kkr wins the match ..

100% agree to SRVN - As per numerology,

I expect a very fighting match as numbers are good for both teams, RCb will be reaching a dominating position and lose it from there

Kohli numbers better over Gambhir - toss to RCB

Last edited:

harishb63

@ harish

U missed moon opposing POF

sir, I have taken only applying aspect.

and even though if i had considered then still it would have favoured RR since i had taken them has underdogs.
According to John Flawely if moon to oppose POF/APOF favours the underdogs

Thank you for ur reply.

If I am wrong kindly correct me

Jibreil

Banned

sir, I have taken only applying aspect.

and even though if i had considered then still it would have favoured RR since i had taken them has underdogs.
According to John Flawely if moon to oppose POF/APOF favours the underdogs

Thank you for ur reply.

If I am wrong kindly correct me

You seem to have got a hang on Western. Share your analysis for today's game?

gauranggroups

@Jibreil & @bluetooth,

It's good to see you Guys guiding a junior well! It shows your positive attitude!! Hopefully @harishb63 should be a deserving person for this!!!

All the very Best!!!!

gauranggroups

@harishb63,

Even though it's for a learning purpose, you shouldn't also ask for Jibreil's private conversation with Mr. Frawley and he shouldn't also publish it in public without the concerned person's permission. It's not a good manners. But I understand your thirst for learning. Keep it up!

All the very Best!!

Jibreil sir Thanks for your reply & advice.

Sir it will be very helpful if you post the conversations between you and john frawely in the forum so that people like me can also start analysing more on sports astrology.

Status
Not open for further replies.