I'm lost in the world/I don't know what is my real purpose

ezechiel

Hi! Thanks a lot already for everyone who at least read this. I feel i have a lot of potential inside on multiple domains. I'm passionate about music, politics, sports, fashion, astrology, spirituality: i know deep inside me that i wanna be recognize by a lot of people but i feel a blockage on what my real path is and how to acquire it. In my childhood and education my father wasn't really there to provide me a teaching about life, and my mother was too protective, i've learnt a lot by myself but i still feel i got a lack of hard-work value, i struggle to push hard myself to do efforts

Something surprising because i got a lot of stressing and aspects of tension! I'm depressed, sometimes i have a lot of energy and optimism and then i feel like i wanna leave this world, it's true that i feel like i come from another galaxy and that i'm lost here, i only get along with few people and i feel hardly bound to them, i struggle to live for my own goals, my energy is multiply when i'm around the people who makes me feel good

Thanks a lot for your help, i wonder what my chart indicate, maybe any clue? i find it personally really hard to read in comparison with other people

Attachments

• Astrotheme_6W73T78hVMUd.jpg
    Astrotheme_6W73T78hVMUd.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 31

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

Please read the signature lines at the bottom of my post. None of us has a life purpose that is somehow written out there in the heavens, such that we but have to discover it. The chart will indicate what you'd be good at doing, but it's up to each of us to create our own life path.

The 10th house rules your vocation and public image. With your sun (identity) in the 10th, you probably would like to be famous! But most of us settle for being known as good at what we do.

Had you thought of teaching? Communicative Mercury rules your midheaven, and it is closely conjunct your caring, parental moon in Cancer. Mercury also rules your rising sign of Virgo. Mercury rules communication as well as children above the age of infancy.

Ekonomist13

Hi! Thanks a lot already for everyone who at least read this. I feel i have a lot of potential inside on multiple domains. I'm passionate about music, politics, sports, fashion, astrology, spirituality: i know deep inside me that i wanna be recognize by a lot of people but i feel a blockage on what my real path is and how to acquire it. In my childhood and education my father wasn't really there to provide me a teaching about life, and my mother was too protective, i've learnt a lot by myself but i still feel i got a lack of hard-work value, i struggle to push hard myself to do efforts

Something surprising because i got a lot of stressing and aspects of tension! I'm depressed, sometimes i have a lot of energy and optimism and then i feel like i wanna leave this world, it's true that i feel like i come from another galaxy and that i'm lost here, i only get along with few people and i feel hardly bound to them, i struggle to live for my own goals, my energy is multiply when i'm around the people who makes me feel good

Thanks a lot for your help, i wonder what my chart indicate, maybe any clue? i find it personally really hard to read in comparison with other people

You seem to have a lot of interests you're good at, and have trouble choosing which path to take. It's a common thing and I can relate to you in more than just that; I've also grown up without a father. It's probably the lack of discipline and ideal that we're lacking in life.

I strongly agree with the above post which talks about teaching. You might be a good teacher due to the Sun being in your 9th house of teaching and spirituality. At the same time, it's far advanced in the 9th house and thus impacts the 10th house of career, so that's a double yes.

I would also like to add a few more observations, though.

The Mars in your 2nd house of Libra indicate strong will and aggression towards wealth accumulation now. However, they're in oppisition with your Saturn and Jupiter in the 8th house, indicating expansion in sex, marriage or transformation but due to opposition and Saturn, with a delay and after hard work invested. Saturn requires practicality, and it's placed in your Taurus for hard work and ambition, as well as sensuality.

Long story short, while combined with some vedic knowledge, you will have to wait and not just wait, but work hard, until 32+ for your goals to happen. But they should happen ^_^