Random Thoughts, strictly Text

AppLeo

Yay! My lil buddy, I missed you!

I like talking with you, even though we had arguments and stuff. How is school life?

I'm sorry for disappearing. When school was starting up again, I wanted to block out distractions. I'm on fall break, so I'm able to relax, finally.

I would say that arguments are a natural and healthy aspect of a friendship. Friendships that are created where both people are trying hard to please each other aren't real.

School is going well. It never goes bad for me. This is my first time living down on campus and its been a great opportunity for growth. I thought I would be sad to leave home, but it's one of the best things I've done actually.

How's life for you? I think you said that you were planning on going back to school?

moonkat235

I'm sorry for disappearing. When school was starting up again, I wanted to block out distractions. I'm on fall break, so I'm able to relax, finally.

I would say that arguments are a natural and healthy aspect of a friendship. Friendships that are created where both people are trying hard to please each other aren't real.

School is going well. It never goes bad for me. This is my first time living down on campus and its been a great opportunity for growth. I thought I would be sad to leave home, but it's one of the best things I've done actually.

How's life for you? I think you said that you were planning on going back to school?

No no it's okay dude! Glad to hear moving out is so positive! yay!

I'm back in school and doin life etc. I'm kind of disorganized. lol Overall though, it's moving along!

I've been wondering about you and how you are etc. I didn't know if I could reach out and if you wanted that, so I'm happy you posted today!

AppLeo

No no it's okay dude! Glad to hear moving out is so positive! yay!

I'm back in school and doin life etc. I'm kind of disorganized. lol Overall though, it's moving along!

I've been wondering about you and how you are etc. I didn't know if I could reach out and if you wanted that, so I'm happy you posted today!

I'm glad you are happy :3

I find myself being pulled to people that I've talked to in the past when I'm in a sociable mood. I think it's because I already know them so it takes zero effort to start up a conversation.

moonkat235

I'm glad you are happy :3

I find myself being pulled to people that I've talked to in the past when I'm in a sociable mood. I think it's because I already know them so it takes zero effort to start up a conversation.

Aww that lil :3 face!

Yeah friendships that you can pick up where you left off are great!

How do you like the dorm? Do you like your roommates?

moonkat235

Umm.. they are kind of just there. Don't like them or hate them.

That's chill. Much better than hating them! lol

So you've been looking at the left-hand path, right-hand path stuff? Anything else in your esoteric investigations?

I haven't seen AHS much, and haven't heard of the Apocalypse one actually. What kind of magic do they use?

AppLeo

That's chill. Much better than hating them! lol

So you've been looking at the left-hand path, right-hand path stuff? Anything else in your esoteric investigations?

Yes, I'm surprised no one in here has said anything on the topic when I brought it up. I think it's quite interesting.

Which hand path do you consider yourself to have chosen? Or maybe you reject these paths altogether?

I haven't seen AHS much, and haven't heard of the Apocalypse one actually. What kind of magic do they use?

The Seven Wonders
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17AtZMb3qnA

conspiracy theorist

@Lykan

Probably an example that hits close to home is that Phentanyl was allegedly disseminated among the old centers of American manufacturing in order to incapacitate the populations that lived and thrived in those areas. This was apparently done by the Chinese in a multi-faceted gambit to be the world's most dominant country & economy. The levels of warfare that nations are undertaking is no joke. The Chinese are also pumping FDI into the Caribbean for very similar reasons. It's one of the reasons why I will be going through a book called "Unrestricted Warfare" by two Chinese Generals penned at the end of the 1990s, as it outlines the kind of asymmetrical and invisible tactics that are more effective than kinetic warfare. Many are waiting for world war 3 while those who deal in the business of war have cranked up the level of sophistication a couple notches.

Of course, America banning Huawei and the race for 5G is mainstream news.

Last edited:

moonkat235

Yes, I'm surprised no one in here has said anything on the topic when I brought it up. I think it's quite interesting.

Which hand path do you consider yourself to have chosen? Or maybe you reject these paths altogether?

The Seven Wonders
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17AtZMb3qnA

CT has mentioned the left-hand path several times on the forum and on discord, although I'm not sure what he'd consider himself adhering to if anything.

I haven't delved into occult traditions enough to really know if I'll choose a path. I think magic is a pretty good self-help tool though and I think I'll probably just explore a wide array of occult traditions without settling.

The Quareia course by Josephine McCarthy focuses on magical muscle as opposed to style and that seems interesting, although the 'magical community' is diverse and varied in terms of what practices people use and what people find useful.

conspiracy theorist

In your more anti-magic days, you still had enough affinity with Crowley that you gave his Magic Without Tears book a shot. What part of the left-handed path are you most attracted to? Any particular stream?

moonkat235

Oh and I'm also just really curious about fate and free will and I can't explain why I think about it so much, but I think magic would sate my curiosity on the topic at least and maybe lead somewhere with it.

AppLeo

Omg and Apps how is your cat??

She is who she always is.

CT has mentioned the left-hand path several times on the forum and on discord, although I'm not sure what he'd consider himself adhering to if anything.

I haven't delved into occult traditions enough to really know if I'll choose a path. I think magic is a pretty good self-help tool though and I think I'll probably just explore a wide array of occult traditions without settling.

The Quareia course by Josephine McCarthy focuses on magical muscle as opposed to style and that seems interesting, although the 'magical community' is diverse and varied in terms of what practices people use and what people find useful.

Seeing magic as muscle seems correct since it would be like any other skill that you have to develop to practice effectively.

In your more anti-magic days, you still had enough affinity with Crowley that you gave his Magic Without Tears book a shot. What part of the left-handed path are you most attracted to? Any particular stream?

I'm attracted to the left-handed path simply because it focuses on the self rather than the community.

Would you guys consider carl jung a magician or of the occult? I've always found his ideas interesting despire how ungrounded they are.

conspiracy theorist

I'm attracted to the left-handed path simply because it focuses on the self rather than the community.

Would you guys consider carl jung a magician or of the occult? I've always found his ideas interesting despire how ungrounded they are.

Does that mean you are taken by the idea alone, or would you like to explore paths that increase your personal power in a more involved and practical way?

By his own account in an interview late in his life, he stated that he was "steeped in the occult" so right from the horses mouth. His last book was the Mysterium Conuinctionis which was a treatise on Alchemy and the psychological significance of the study. Not dissimilar to what Jordan Peterson does on his biblical study tour.

AppLeo

Oh and I'm also just really curious about fate and free will and I can't explain why I think about it so much, but I think magic would sate my curiosity on the topic at least and maybe lead somewhere with it.

I was reading an article on free will that I found to be quite enlightening. Does your university allow you to access academic essays? It's not magic related, but it's a scientific argument for the case that free will exists or is possible.

If magic is true, then yes I think it would be a powerful means to a sense of free will or actual free will.

moonkat235

She is who she always is.

Seeing magic as muscle seems correct since it would be like any other skill that you have to develop to practice effectively.

I'm kind of uncertain on the parameters around the definition of 'magic'. Like how concrete is it and do practitioners who call themselves 'magicians' agree on what magic is? Idk but I doubt it. Plus, you gotta sift through ******** to see what works. lol

Like the spells and stuff listed on witchy pop blogs seem like pop astro blogs, where it's BS for the most part. lol Idek haha

I find the Quareia course interesting, but have avoided engaging with it myself. I think it's nice that she wants to build magical muscle so to speak, but I'm not entirely set on it and I know it leans heavily on visionary magic and stuff but I just need to explore more traditions. I'm just shallowly engaged for the most part.

Carl Jung had his whole 'active imagination' thing goin on. That's akin to astral projection, inner vision (McCarthy's term), and I just started out by calling it magical journeying. lol Idk too much about him really, but magical traditions seem to go by many names.

moonkat235

I was reading an article on free will that I found to be quite enlightening. Does your university allow you to access academic essays? It's not magic related, but it's a scientific argument for the case that free will exists or is possible.

If magic is true, then yes I think it would be a powerful means to a sense of free will or actual free will.

Yeah I have hella access via the library portals! What's the article title?

AppLeo

Does that mean you are taken by the idea alone, or would you like to explore paths that increase your personal power in a more involved and practical way?

I think the logical answer would be to explore any path that can increase your personal power, regardless. The left-hand path though just seems to be more style I guess. :lol:

By his own account in an interview late in his life, he stated that he was "steeped in the occult" so right from the horses mouth. His last book was the Mysterium Conuinctionis which was a treatise on Alchemy and the psychological significance of the study. Not dissimilar to what Jordan Peterson does on his biblical study tour.

Oh okay.Yeah, Peterson talks about Jung frequently. Josephine, Jung, and Crowley. That's a good batch of magic people to read from already.