Known Answer: Did I Pass the (final) Exam?

JUPITERASC

and so the thread topic is
Known Answer: Did I Pass the (final) Exam?

Mathematics
You are right Vyri, I think there was an element of gamble to it.
Also the teacher viewed me favorably (as in flirted with me sometimes).

What you said on the 1st page were all accurate by the way.

We had to apply such concepts in a way I was not used to,
so I thought it was creative anyways.
The way the mathematics was taught was more
“here’s the proof, now apply however you want.”
Good work Vyri :smile:
Marc Edmund Jones theory:take that house/signs lord of that thing or purpose of that which we seek (Jupiter/9th tests)and the lord of the Ascendant whether it be the natural sign lord (Mars of Aries on the 1st) or the visiting sign lord as quest of the Ascendant (Cancer/Moon) and see if these lords agree in humor, triplicity, face and or by aspect. Suggesting a yes answer should the aspect be benign, if otherwise a no of a discordant energy. Mars is making a North Parallel with Jupiter of final testing to pass a higher learning class of study. Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson : "The thing is as good as done."
They need not be in traditional Ptolemaic aspect to make the Parallel valid.

The Moon's last aspect (fluid movement of the energies agreeing and coming to pass) is applying from the third (studying-mental pursuits in Virgo)house and will make her last aspect to Mercury of a trine suggesting the energy flow to be of a yes answer-she (Moon) ruling how dispositions will turn out (4th endings/Cancer on the 1st Ascendant) Was the class a creative study or subject matter?

I also took under consideration Mercury (writing/thinking) lord of the third Gemini rising into the 11th of hopes and wishes house/sign Aquarius, these signs being in triplicity of a trine energy, good benign flow-humor and energy.

Mercury also has natural ruler-ship of studious subject matters = thinking processes and with the previous consideration of the just past Mars/Mercury conj., (did you ask the question a day or so after the test allowing for the approaching Mercury conj. with Mars or was it the same day you took it?) making for compliance. The conj. of these two lords may have also granted the test to be of a passing concern, they coming together as a yes; (writing and tests also are considerations of Mercury and the third house of Gemini/Virgo residing there-lord Mercury his ambassador
additionally..scientific)

Mars is lord of Aries 1st house with Scorpio 5th speculative creative ventures/energies includes the (Mars/Mercury conj.) in Taurus, fixed and steadying the mind. (also consider the talkative gent siting close in proximity as Mars (Scorpio/5th) sparky with Mercury in the 11th of friends) Mercury in Taurus is stodgy but very solid and contemplative with the scientific Mars/lord of creative Scorpio on the 5th.

The parallel is the cinch in my thoughts to give a yes to the question, the other consideration's are like icing on the cake to agree. Sorry I didn't get the answer in sooner..did see the 'yes' of the thread.

Thanks for the studying lessons

All the best

Vyri:wink:

On Cabal all things where go also, the time matching sigs in the chart..but that's another angle that is very lengthy in dissertation efforts I shouldn't consider here.