Lammas Greetings From A Newbie !

fortuna

Hi, I am Belle, a native New Yorker.. I wandered in here a few days ago with some concerns about my upcoming Saturn to Pluto, among other things.. and I never took the time to introduce myself.

I'm 52, married 26 years... to a man who shares my 21 degree Aquarian Part of Fortune - and it was love at first sight !
We've got two sons, 23 and 17. I started seriously studying astrology when my Older son encountered school related problems at Age 8. It was very helpful and I recommend using it as a tool with your children, just don't tell the *experts* how you came to know what you know.

20 years ago, I had a really life altering bout of shingles in my head, and I've been *disabled* since then.

I was a member of NCGR for many years, but never took the certification tests. There's something about "codifying" astrology that rubs me the wrong way. By the same token, I think it is important that we astrologers strive for excellence. I just hate tests ! ;0

Anyhow, If you are interested.. my details are
10-14-54, 9:35 PM , Huntington, NY

I'll try and upload a chart.. I'm usually a Mac person though, and I use Winstar so I'm on a PC tonight.. which can be tough for me.

It is a pleasure to meet you all!
Belle

Carole

Hello, Belle!

Very nice to have you here. I hope you enjoy being with us.

Happy Lammas to you too!!!

Carole

Draco

Hi Belle.

Welcome to the forums, and nice to meet you. :)

There's something about "codifying" astrology that rubs me the wrong way.

Oh, I totally agree. I don't believe in astrological 'qualifications'. An astrologers only certification comes from being able to demonstrate some ability at what they do.

I'll try and upload a chart

No need. I've done it for you. ;)

There ya go.

jag

hi belle

i'm a born new yorker also! so happy new york to you! i'm sure you'll learn alot from the forum. lots of informative people and helpful people on the forum to help you out with questions. feel free to participate anytime you have a question or have a comment on a chart. all inputs are welcome. again welcome to astrologyweekly....
smiles
jag