Need help with Saturn and Pluto

magicwotears

Hey there! Would really love help reading my chart. I'm currently experiencing saturn & pluto square my sun (and jupiter) in Libra. And I just have so much anxiety with money, my relationships, and my self esteem is :sick:. I know I need to get more serious about my finances and I've started studying astrology more seriously but I just feel so confused and like I'm not seeing something. Are there any bright-sides or potentials I should focus on? What I do know:

-had to go on a radical no-spend challenge to change my spending and over-giving habits because I've started having a money crisis and accumulating lots of debt

- I've stopped talking to my Dad because he is toxic and I feel really guilty about it but feel I need to take care of myself

-Last time Saturn squared my sun was Saturn in Cancer 2003-2005 and my mom passed away in that frame.

-I didn't do anything for my birthday just worked and stopped hanging out with pretty much everyone feeling guilty and like I cant have fun because I don't deserve it

-My creativity is shot and I've been feeling really insecure. I got of social media on my birthday.

-I got signed to an agency and they don't get me any gigs so my modeling career has come to a complete halt. And don't feel motivated to do anything about it.

Any guidance would be appreciated!

Attachments

• chart .pdf
    283.9 KB · Views: 36

Zora

Account Closed
Hey there! Would really love help reading my chart. I'm currently experiencing saturn & pluto square my sun (and jupiter) in Libra. And I just have so much anxiety with money, my relationships, and my self esteem is :sick:. I know I need to get more serious about my finances
-had to go on a radical no-spend challenge to change my spending and over-giving habits because I've started having a money crisis and accumulating lots of debt

Hi out there,

your habits - to work on right now, is the right word and subject what in fact is really "on now" for you- with your stellium of 4 planets in and your fated moonnode in sagittarius in 6th house - habits, work and health. Ruled by a strong pluto as ruler of 6th house in 6th house -but in sagittarius.

With your sun in 5th house in conjunct with jupiter as ruler of your 7th house - you are endangered to be too generous for other people and partners and put yourself at 2nd place - to feel yourself as loved and to heal your hurting father experience in childhood with a partner in your relationships. Your jupiter is intense and can show a being dominated or kinda also obsessive on partner sector or attracting dominating obsessive partners- with jupiter sextile pluto.

Moon rules your finance and money house 2nd and saturn's transit on your moon is already over - but saturn and pluto transit your sun now very close and afterwards your natal jupiter pluto sextile. As well as your natal saturn ind aquarius by semisextile as ruler of 8th house - among others money of the others - as a challenge.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Chart magic.jpg
    Chart magic.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 43