Where is my lost ID badge?

modestcupid

Hello!

I have lost my ID badge which I use every day for work, it scans me in and out of the building and ANY help would be much appreciated!

I seemed to have lost it yesterday, last known time I had it in my hand was exactly 2:05PM. I thought I had placed it back in my pocket, but 30 minutes later when I tried to clock back in, it was gone. :sad:

My ascendant is in Gemini 18" if that is helpful! (for any significators) I am very much a novice at horary, so I would definitely appreciate any insight on this matter.

Thank you so much!!

Attachments

• 11.12.2019.PNG
    11.12.2019.PNG
    73.6 KB · Views: 41

hottofu

Hi I'm still very new to this. I'd say your id badge is mercury which is retrograde and combust in opposition to moon going to sextile saturn which is you. I'd look around places signified by water signs: bathrooms, moist places, laundry, kitchen etc. (in scorpio might be a secret/dark place) and places signified by earth signs: basement, lower ground, cellar, near the earth/mud, etc.

modestcupid

Hi I'm still very new to this. I'd say your id badge is mercury which is retrograde and combust in opposition to moon going to sextile saturn which is you. I'd look around places signified by water signs: bathrooms, moist places, laundry, kitchen etc. (in scorpio might be a secret/dark place) and places signified by earth signs: basement, lower ground, cellar, near the earth/mud, etc.

Thank you for taking the time to look at this!!

I’m actually excited because you just affirmed what I thought at first, it being in a dark /secret place.

The employees entrance at my workplace is sort of a basement, there are back elevators there which lead Up to our desks. It’s almost like a mezzanine. Loss prevention is housed there as well, but I will look out for any signs for bathrooms/water! I will keep looking :)

Again, thank you!!

hottofu

You're welcome! It's fun trying to learn through real life examples! Another thing I just realized is that both sun-mercury are in 9th house: books, bookcase, academic and legal documents. Maybe someone picked it up and gave it to lost-and-found? Keep us posted!

waybread

I don't know if you're going to find it.

The moon is void of the course. I would put Mercury as the ruler of your card, and it is combust the sun. Saturn ruling the first house suggests the matter will not go the way you want it to.

Maybe the best thing now would be to notify your building security that the pass has gone missing, and to apply for a replacement.

But please let us know what happens. I'm not an expert on locating missing objects, either.

Aria Venue

as the other members already told you your id is mercury combust in scoprio.
it seems that if you lost at it work probably at a corridor near a bathroom, cause mercury is near the end of the cusp of the 8th house also...moreover scoprio tells us about near something wet....(bathroom, toilet, next to water pipes, in a dirty part where rubbish or junk is kept, trashcan,in an empty room, wash room, medicine cabinet, secret drawer or chest, etc)
however since pof also sun and mercury in a separating aspect from sun as also moon, mayby a coworker already find it so check that option too.
by antiscion in an opposition with venus in your tenth, so check also a bag or something soft like clothes, fabric etc..

Scorpio is indicative also of north east location, while pof east by north...and by antiscion again on 3rd house..taurus...so check corridors and stairs first near toilets

anyway check first at your work so we will see then other possible locations

Last edited:
Hi,

You may find the item I think. Item is in 8th on libra indicates places of high elevation or locations with an open view: the upper part of rooms or places near the top of the house. near windows or sources of light. Outside they indicate locations high from the ground, or higher than the ordinary ground; the highest hill or hanging somewhere - or west.

Direction: west or west by north
Timing: -1units (within a week or a month)
Person who would find ur lost item: your co-worker or someone relates to your 6th house 3 days from.the day you have draw this chart. A female probably.

Item location: Chests, high places, panelled rooms, offices and near office or communication equipment. Areas where games are played, Windmills, barns, where wood is cut. The upper rooms in houses, chambers, little houses and closets.

Clues to find item: search in west or west by north - it's hanging somewhere (blue or purple), near communication equipments or higher part of the room.

Last edited: