When will I have a new boyfriend?

lex6819

Good evening,

I created a chart, but it looks different from the charts I used to get from astro.com, so I apologize if it's too large or too small. I wonder if they have updated their site several times since the last time I was here.

Anyway, my horary question today is "When will I have a new boyfriend?"

I'm single, and haven't been on a date in over 6 years. I met a guy in December whom I like, but he seems to have a girlfriend already? (He's cagey talking about it - he says they haven't "defined the relationship yet" so I guess they are just hanging out or something).

I'm tired of waiting to see if he will ever notice me. I downloaded the Tinder app on my phone today and I'm going to make a serious effort to meet a new man this summer.

I would like to be married, or at the very least to meet a nice guy for a healthy relationship this year.

What do you see in my chart?

Thank you,

Vicki

Attachments

• When Will I Have A New Boyfriend.gif
    When Will I Have A New Boyfriend.gif
    51.2 KB · Views: 47

Sunrise

Good evening,

I created a chart, but it looks different from the charts I used to get from astro.com, so I apologize if it's too large or too small. I wonder if they have updated their site several times since the last time I was here.

I'm single, and haven't been on a date in over 6 years. I met a guy in December whom I like, but he seems to have a girlfriend already? (He's cagey talking about it - he says they haven't "defined the relationship yet" so I guess they are just hanging out or something).

I'm tired of waiting to see if he will ever notice me. I downloaded the Tinder app on my phone today and I'm going to make a serious effort to meet a new man this summer.

I would like to be married, or at the very least to meet a nice guy for a healthy relationship this year.

Thank you,

Vicki
dear sorry, but I do not see anything good about the time that you asked there will be not something worth it or satisfied you

rafaella

Good evening,

Thank you,

Vicki

No relationship, but Moon enters her exaltation soon and Mars has essential dignity again. I think you may see people, but perhaps no relationship, just meeting and getting to know people. That angular Mercury is also interesting, so maybe communication mainly.

After 6 years, this would be a progress.