Single for next 7 years?

Slenkar

The moon is VOC but it will trine the ascendant and sextile the 7th cusp in 6 minutes
dont know if that counts?

erinj

Hello

First of all those 2 questions are a bit much for horary.. Horary is best used for yes/no type of questions with Moon as cosignificator and assist with timing. First of all : Moon is VOC and secondly the ruler of 7th house is Saturn retrograde which in horary if Saturn is in or involved with first or 7th that affects the astrologer and in this case also the querent. Neptune although in 7th is also intercepted so I wouldnt focus on that because Pisces is not significant in this chart. so my suggestion is to ask again in 4-6 months calm down and restructure your question. Marriage is generally very accurate in progressions and transits to natal than in horary. Hope this helps and best wishes!

cspencer

Banned
Things are a bit rough. I had two questions in mind
1) Will I be single (unmarried or no long term relationship) for the rest of my life?
2) Will I be single from now until 30? Can the chart see if I'll meet someone by then?

I asked the questions at the same time.

You'll meet someone when Sun trines Saturn a few months from now, although it may not be the 'droids you're looking for.

I don't like that Neptune in the 7th is making harsh aspects to Mars, Sun, and Mercury.

It's impossible for a heavier Star to aspect a lighter Star. You ought to know the order of Stars by now: Moon, Mercury, Venus, Sun, Mars, Jupiter & Saturn.

Venus can never aspect Moon or Mercury, but Moon & Mercury can aspect Venus.

Sun can never aspect Moon, Mercury or Venus, but the three of them can aspect Sun.

Venus and Saturn aren't making good aspects either...So I don't know.

Did you ever stop to think that Venus/Saturn might be the problem?

Venus trines a retrograde Saturn then moves to square retrograde Saturn.

Moon is moving into the Capricorn 6th Place. Why don't you make yourself useful and volunteer in your community this Summer? You might actually meet someone a couple of months from now.

Morphstar

Hi,
Haven’t read answers so far, so you may have already been given a proper answer. This chart is quite intriguing,
So here’s my approach.
What makes this chart interesting is the fact that it shows that you are actually dealing with this questions on a much more profound level. Basically, you want to get married, which is clearly shown as the Sun (ruler of the asc. In the 1st house and your significator) is in the 10th, however the rulesr of both the first and second sign in the 7th house are in closed houses (4,12). The sun comes from a square to Neptune in the 7th, signifying some problems you may have had. You didn’t write your age or do you live with your parents.
In short, there are few signs that specify that you still have a challenging period ahead, however a very positive change is about to happen soon after (i.e. relationship), as your signifactor will sextile both the ruler of the 1st and 2nd (Uranus, not Saturn which fits in the first challenging part mentioned) signs of the 7th house.
What’s interesting is that there are some clues for a dipper problem, a social one.
You didn’t provide any details about yourself, this question should be answered along with your natal chart.
Hoped it helps in any way.

Last edited:

Slenkar

I just realized the answer is good for you

the question wasn't 'will I meet someone'

its
'Will I be single'

so moon VOC means NO

which is a good answer.

The number of years could be when moon leaves the sign it is in

Slenkar

You're welcome
I just noticed something else
There is a kite pattern pointing at the moon
So the moon changes sign in 4-5degrees so I think you will be married or have a boyfriend in 4-5 years.
That's good cos it gives you time to do your education and career.

Morphstar

I'm 22 now and I do live at home, for now anyway.

Could you possibly be more concise please? You're answer is interesting and I want to know more. Intriquing is an interesting word? How so?

"a very positive change is about to happen soon after (i.e. relationship"
How soon? What year?

And I don't want to get married now, I want a solid relationship, sure. But no marriage until I'm finished with grad school.

Thanks for your answer, I hope you see this and tell me more about what you meant.

Don’t worry. There are some positive signs here, e.g.: The Sun, your significator, in the 10th, will sextile Uranus which is in the 9th house of your studies. Mars, ruler of the 9th, is in your 10th house of carrier along with the sun which will soon conjunct it. What’s on your mind is clear. However you still have to face this period, the Moon that is about to quincunx Venus and ending the sign soon after, be patient, focus on your studies, the rest will come when it is time :)

Last edited:

Morphstar

Do the degrees indicate just how long I have to go through this period? :( It's a bit of a lifelong issue for me.

And yes, of course, studies are the most important thing for me. But a good relationship and some social life would be nice too.

It can be assumed, but don’t think about time it doesn’t matter at this point. This chart is clear regarding your approach.
Notice I mentioned something regarding social life in my first message, but lifelong issues require much more than this simple chart. Your natal chart for starter with some details, which don’t belong this thread..

oleanna

Dear Pisces13, - i read your threads over the last weeks, and i often smiled about your eager wish to know your future, and i wonder a bit, what's behind the wish to sort of "control" what comes?
- From my perspective it can be so beautiful to discover bit by bit what life offers, - and also it's a real adventure to choose between all the options which are given to most of us in the western world.
Not knowing what comes makes us understand our own influence in our life. i'd say this is an important thing.
You said in the very beginning of this thread "things are a bit rough" - did you mean a specific background to your questions? as if someone is controlling your future? That would explain why you dare to know it from horaries. Because then you yourself couldn't choose or pick the things and people you want. -
Or is it simple curiosity? Then horary might not deliver a reliable answer anyway. Don't forget, it is a serious tool for moments in life when one NEED to know the answer... curiosity or impatience aren't such specific reasons.
You might take some time and read about how horary works. It is more a science than a dice game. So, it helps to follow its rules.
You are very sensitive to ristrictive answers, so i try to say that i am far from being rude towards you, but took my time to say: life is beautiful, and sometimes for good reasons, secrective and to be discovered!
All the best to you.