The best method to determine asc-dsc in football(soccer)

gecko235

Im sure everybody involved in predicting football with astrology has run into the problem of determining who is the asc team and who the dsc.

the method im proposing doesnt apply to every game , but in many fixtures a reliable way is to look at the chart, progress it , and look for either lord aspect the angles or the part of fortune.

if for example the asc team is predicted to win, and after ,say, 10 minutes the lord of the asc conjuncts the dsc, isc, or aspects part of fortune , the team that scores at this time is most likely to be the asc.

maybe u have some experiences of this kind , u can post them here.

i for myself will look into my program and find some examples for your consideration

feedback greatly appreciated

love, gecko

zarya

if for example the asc team is predicted to win, and after ,say, 10 minutes the lord of the asc conjuncts the dsc, isc, or aspects part of fortune , the team that scores at this time is most likely to be the asc.

i used similar technique to determine the ascendant the first or tenth lord and 7th and 4th in combinations when scored but it is also not bullet proof.

btw sorry for the late reply

LieroSK

I think more important might be astrology sign of planet scoring goal. Sometimes it quite nicely match, for example mars in pisces give goal to lighter jersey team.