Public breakdown

GeminiSun

Why do I feel like people view my life like it's a television show or something? I I go through things and they become so public for people to judge... I feel like my whole life is up for display to the people I know. People always judge me and speculate things about me. I'm always a "hot topic," family members, neighbors, friends... It's so awkward and embarrassing. I'm an 8th House Sun so I try my best to be lowkey and not be talked about but I'm always a topic to the people in my life.

Attachments

• astroooo.png
    astroooo.png
    108.3 KB · Views: 29

katydid

Scorpio rising likes privacy. But your co-rulers, Mars and Pluto are both in very visible houses.

Your natal Mars is right on top of the MC, in Leo. The MC is what 'the public sees' and is your reputation that precedes you. Mars is conjunct Chiron so there is some public recognition of your sensitive wounds.

Chiron in Leo often indicates a wound related to a person's ability to creatively express and the ego issues related to that self expression.

Pluto, there co-ruler of your chart is in the 1st house, so also immediately visible upon meeting others. Being conjunct the Moon, people make emotional connections with you and they want to know you, understand you and relate to you.

There is a tense square between the corulers, Mars/Pluto. An internalised struggle, that is publicly visible, between wanting to stay private and have secrets [pluto/scorpio] and wanting to express one's self creatively and dramatically in the outer world and gain recognition for doing so. [Mars/MC in Leo]

curiousabout77

I was wondering whether they are trying to manipulate you to try and control you by playing with your emotions since you have a scorpionic chart? These people may not have your best interests at heart and working against you.
I was also wondering whether they are targeting hurting you to get a reaction out of you because of mars and chiron which could mean getting angry when somebody hurts you?

eekndyn

As mentioned already, your ruler, is on full display. Conjunct chiron. Maybe take that wound and wear it like a badge. Let people say what they want. Truth always comes out. If your actions are more ppwerful than peoples words, then actions always wins. Everyone makes mistakes. You learn from them, and keep moving forward. If their words don't match to your actions. Then let them judge.

GeminiSun

Scorpio rising likes privacy. But your co-rulers, Mars and Pluto are both in very visible houses.

Your natal Mars is right on top of the MC, in Leo. The MC is what 'the public sees' and is your reputation that precedes you. Mars is conjunct Chiron so there is some public recognition of your sensitive wounds.

Chiron in Leo often indicates a wound related to a person's ability to creatively express and the ego issues related to that self expression.

Pluto, there co-ruler of your chart is in the 1st house, so also immediately visible upon meeting others. Being conjunct the Moon, people make emotional connections with you and they want to know you, understand you and relate to you.

There is a tense square between the corulers, Mars/Pluto. An internalised struggle, that is publicly visible, between wanting to stay private and have secrets [pluto/scorpio] and wanting to express one's self creatively and dramatically in the outer world and gain recognition for doing so. [Mars/MC in Leo]
Thank you! Everything you said is right on the money so I don't even know what to say. Crazy to think about just how accurate this Astrology stuff truly is! The general public thinks Astrology is a joke but little do they know, this is some serious occult knowledge right here! :lol:

As mentioned already, your ruler, is on full display. Conjunct chiron. Maybe take that wound and wear it like a badge. Let people say what they want. Truth always comes out. If your actions are more ppwerful than peoples words, then actions always wins. Everyone makes mistakes. You learn from them, and keep moving forward. If their words don't match to your actions. Then let them judge.
Yeah, I have no choice but to. A lot of my personal life and personal issues are out there for display. I made some bad decisions in my past that I'll always be judged for. I've also had people invade my privacy. That Chiron with the Pluto being there so openly is super bad but maybe one day I'll write a book about my life since I have nothing left to hide.

A huge part of my issues I feel is that Pluto in the 1st House. I see a theme with 1st House Pluto people in celebrities.

It's usually like major public breakdown, heavy criticism from the public, personal things out there for public consumption, loss of public image and complete transformation of how they're viewed, disappearance for a few years, comeback, etc etc. This is not like a conceited thing or anything, but people are really obsessed and intrigued by us. Many really want to take us down. For some reason we really attract the attention and emotions from other people. It's very, very annoying.

Britney Spears
Justin Bieber
Joaquin Phoenix
Tiger Woods
Judy Garland
Sarah Palin
Hulk Hogan

etc etc! But you're right. I need to stop reacting by lashing out at people. I really go for the throat to be honest and it just makes me look worst. I've climbed out of Hell the last year or so and made it back from serious issues so maybe the lesson here is to not pay attention to what others think/say and just keep moving forward. It's hard at times though.

GeminiSun

I was wondering whether they are trying to manipulate you to try and control you by playing with your emotions since you have a scorpionic chart? These people may not have your best interests at heart and working against you.
I was also wondering whether they are targeting hurting you to get a reaction out of you because of mars and chiron which could mean getting angry when somebody hurts you?
It's a little bit of everything. It depends on the person in my opinion. Some try to provoke me, some are just naturally curious, some just like talking about me. It's been like this since I was like a child.

eekndyn

Thank you! Everything you said is right on the money so I don't even know what to say. Crazy to think about just how accurate this Astrology stuff truly is! The general public thinks Astrology is a joke but little do they know, this is some serious occult knowledge right here! :lol:

Yeah, I have no choice but to. A lot of my personal life and personal issues are out there for display. I made some bad decisions in my past that I'll always be judged for. I've also had people invade my privacy. That Chiron with the Pluto being there so openly is super bad but maybe one day I'll write a book about my life since I have nothing left to hide.

A huge part of my issues I feel is that Pluto in the 1st House. I see a theme with 1st House Pluto people in celebrities.

It's usually like major public breakdown, heavy criticism from the public, personal things out there for public consumption, loss of public image and complete transformation of how they're viewed, disappearance for a few years, comeback, etc etc. This is not like a conceited thing or anything, but people are really obsessed and intrigued by us. Many really want to take us down. For some reason we really attract the attention and emotions from other people. It's very, very annoying.

Britney Spears
Justin Bieber
Joaquin Phoenix
Tiger Woods
Judy Garland
Sarah Palin
Hulk Hogan

etc etc! But you're right. I need to stop reacting by lashing out at people. I really go for the throat to be honest and it just makes me look worst. I've climbed out of Hell the last year or so and made it back from serious issues so maybe the lesson here is to not pay attention to what others think/say and just keep moving forward. It's hard at times though.

Keep going. Can't fix the past. We all made/make mistakes. You can map out a positive future that you yourself is responsible for. You have a optimistic sag moon, so it will keep on pushing you.

GeminiSun

Keep going. Can't fix the past. We all made/make mistakes. You can map out a positive future that you yourself is responsible for. You have a optimistic sag moon, so it will keep on pushing you.
Thank you!!

And last year I learned that at the end of the day, I wouldn't change anything that's happened in my life. Or how it happened. I've learned so much and I've become a better, stronger person. Everything truly happens for a reason.