Starseed indication in chart?

Lykanized

You were nicer about it than I was. I'm really not that bothered by the reality question so much as the idea that some people are inherently more special than others. I just don't believe that, and I guess I find it slightly offensive.
It's not about being special or more special, don't worry. That's not what it is at all
And it's not about being aliens or anything like that. This is extremely important, it's not about ego, it's not about some childhood fantasy

Last edited:

Lykanized

I'm in complete agreement about this one. What is wrong with just being a human with deep thoughts and emotions? Why must one assume one is an alien? I had such thoughts as a child, but I outgrew them.
Like there's absolutely nothing wrong with being just human, but it's a fact that some people just aren't of Earth origins on a soul level and the reason it's important is because of the roles people came here to play

Lykanized

Here's the comfortable delusion most people live in: Everything's exactly as it seems. Y'all aren't able to accept that maybe there are things you don't quite understand and maybe 'reality' isn't exactly what you thought it was. Most people are unable or unwilling to look outside the box, that's why you're having the reactions you are

greybeard

If you subscribe to "all that stuff", then true.

For me and my house...Humbug.

I live my life between the birth I know and the death I will. What lies beyond those extremes is unknowable. I am stuck on Earth, which is a pretty good place to be stuck in. I am also confined to being human; I can't be a sparrow or a poppy. And I am constrained to being me, which is a pretty good thing to be if you don't have a choice. Better than being Trump or Charles Manson. Shucks, I can't think of anyone I'd rather be than me.

I figure I've got enough with that to keep me busy for a lifetime. At 77, I've given up on perfecting myself. My project this week is to accept me just as I am (an animal who walks upright), love me, and enjoy life. I like to keep it simple.

Last edited:

Lykanized

If you subscribe to "all that stuff", then true.

For me and my house...Humbug.

I live my life between the birth I know and the death I will. What lies beyond those extremes is unknowable. I am stuck on Earth, which is a pretty good place to be stuck in. I am also confined to being human; I can't be a sparrow or a poppy. And I am constrained to being me, which is a pretty good thing to be if you don't have a choice.

I figure I've got enough with that to keep me busy for a lifetime.
I do respect if you're comfortable not questioning reality, but I just find it interesting you're on an astrology board. Most people would be able to easily write off astrology as ******** limited to a strict mindset that doesn't bother questioning or looking outside the box

greybeard

Here's the comfortable delusion most people live in: Everything's exactly as it seems. Y'all aren't able to accept that maybe there are things you don't quite understand and maybe 'reality' isn't exactly what you thought it was. Most people are unable or unwilling to look outside the box, that's why you're having the reactions you are

If you and I were to sit down and hash this thing out on the merits, we would soon find ourselves out of merits.

You have a perspective and I have a perspective. We can call them opinions. Realizing this to be so, we can file for a divorce due to irreconcilable differences.

Lykanized

If you and I were to sit down and hash this thing out on the merits, we would soon find ourselves out of merits.

You have a perspective and I have a perspective. We can call them opinions. Realizing this to be so, we can file for a divorce due to irreconcilable differences.
I don't care what people believe, I just find it funny considering the board we're on people have trouble accepting the possibilities of certain things being true. It just seems ironic

BlackLioness87

Frase de Chaparrón Bonaparte.
No hay de queso, hay de papa....

I always appreciate the "elders" view on any subject [the Devil knows a lot from being old], the "elders" advice definitely helps younger people gain perspective :)

IMO the belief in heaven, hell or the devil is nonsense. But, if someone don't feel like doing goods things for the sake of it, either like stopping believing their sins are "the devil's" work, maybe there's an important reason why they need to hold those beliefs. And if I really want to make them change their mindset I'll probably try not to be too cynical about their beliefs.

Just a thought from an individual with Mercury in Cancer.

Last edited:

greybeard

Frase de Chaparrón Bonaparte.

I always appreciate the "elders" view on any subject [the Devil knows a lot from being old], the "elders" advice definitely helps younger people gain perspective :)

IMO the belief in heaven, hell or the devil is nonsense. But, if someone don't feel like doing goods things for the sake of it, either like stopping believing their sins are "the devil's" work, maybe there's an important reason why they need to hold those beliefs. And if I really want to make them change their mindset I'll probably try not to be too cynical about their beliefs.

Just a thought from an individual with Mercury in Cancer.

No soy viejo. Viejos son los cerros.

Gruff, dogmatic, brusque Mercury in Aquarius square Uranus here.