Insights on this Composite & Synastry Chart?

cosmicseeing

I would really appreciate anyone's insight as to what they see in these charts, I have attached the composite and the synastry. He is the outer circle.

I am including a few transit aspects, I have found them really helpful in understanding how him and I have been pulled together.
Transit - Natal
Jupiter conjunct his North Node
Jupiter trine both our Suns (forming grand trine)
Jupiter opposite my Saturn
Uranus conjunct my Saturn
Uranus/Saturn sextile his Sun/Mars

The transiting planets are emphasizing Venus in my chart.
Sun opposite Venus
Neptune trine Venus
Venus trine Sun
Venus conjunct Jupiter.

Earlier this month I received a fortune cookie that stated "Good news will come to you from far far away." It immediately reminded me of Jupiter. I found the paper one night and taped it in my journal. A few days afterward, he messaged me. He is an ex of mine, and the days before he messaged me he was definitely on my mind, I had significant thoughts of him. I was taken back when he contacted me because I knew there was a telepathic connection. Since then we've had lovely conversations and we both confessed of the connection and attraction we share, as it seems it has grown stronger over the years. We first met almost 6 years ago.

He has offered to buy me a plane ticket at some point. I'm in the process of making a decision. Jupiter opposite Saturn is really causing me to teeter with this decision. To take the opportunity and adventure, or stick with the comfortable way things are? I feel like Uranus is demanding sudden change in my reality structure, I feel like wiping away everything I have come to rely on and begin a new. Uranus is also near our composite Sun, and the day we began talking the nodes were exact on the composite AC/DC.

I really relate to his Venus trine my Pluto, composite Venus opposite Pluto, and my Venus opposite his Jupiter. We have a strong magnetic attraction and a really cool conversation dynamic. Sun trine Sun is so much fun - it just flows.

The Sun-Moon T-Square is a pattern I am trying to understand, as well as Venus conjunct MC.

I would really appreciate any insights or themes that you see, anything that speaks to you. I thank you greatly.

Attachments

• andreanne_james.81439.56200.jpg
    andreanne_james.81439.56200.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 47
  • andreanne_james81520.60199.jpg
    andreanne_james81520.60199.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

thelivingsky

I always regret having to be bearer of bad news but if this is a romantic relationship,the composite chart is very difficult. The Moon is not "happy" which is really important for emotional connections. It is opposed the Sun and square Uranus, Jupiter and Neptune forming a t-square. Composite t-squares that involve either the Sun or the Moon with outer planets are extremely challenging and this one has both the Sun and the Moon. Also, there isquite a bit of idealism suggested here and that is alwways hard to maintain.

The chart is missing the best features that show up in long-lasting unions - neither the Sun nor the Moon have positive supporting aspects or conjunctions, the Node is not placed to indicate a long union.

Uranus will soon transit the Sun- that will be a critical time.

This might work as a business relationship or a student-teacher relationship. The node on Saturn suggests that one person may be much older.

Barb at thelivingsky.wordpress.com

rahu

Banned
Your composite chart has some extremely favorable aspects .the north node is sextile to Pluto, trine to
Uranus with Saturn conjunct mercury and the South node. This is a extremely understanding and psychic pattern. It gives a telepathic potential and shows you have common sensitivities and intuitions. It gives excellent astral dream connections and indicates you can communicate in your dreams. This pattern shows you are both very intelligent and have a practical grasp of mundane issues as well as far sighted understanding of future trends. This aspect gives deep respect for each other. Likely you and he have had some type of paranormal experiences. It can give exceedingly good luck in material and economic matters.
The mars/venus midpoint is square to Pluto. This can show a emotionally reserved connection.but Pluto is no usually very emotional, and there could be emotional confusion in sexual feelings. Usually with this type of Pluto influence, emotional intimacy is difficult. But with Pluto sextile to the node sexile to Uranus and trine to mercury and Saturn, I think this pattern shows a supportive and healing connection between you.
The moon /sun midpoint is conjunct Neptune which can be problematic as your dreams and expectations may be different. This aspect could reflect that you and he are of different religious or cultural backgrounds. It could show that there would be quite a bit of foreign travel.
The sun/venus midpoint is square to Uranus and the mars/mercury midpoint. This shows a intense emotional and physical attraction. This spontaneous affection seems out of place because there is a almost reserved nature to the chart.
It seems you have similar professions, possibly teaching or some type of therapeutic vocation. I think your profession could be a unifying element in the relationship.
I think the emotional uncertainty could be worked out. The chart shows at the least a very trustworthy friendship and I would not dismiss him out of hand as friends such as he are few and far between.
I think it would be a mistake not to see where this takes you two.
As I said, the node pattern shows he is a eternal friend whether the emotional hesitation works out or not.
rahu

Last edited:

cosmicseeing

I always regret having to be bearer of bad news but if this is a romantic relationship,the composite chart is very difficult. The Moon is not "happy" which is really important for emotional connections. It is opposed the Sun and square Uranus, Jupiter and Neptune forming a t-square. Composite t-squares that involve either the Sun or the Moon with outer planets are extremely challenging and this one has both the Sun and the Moon. Also, there isquite a bit of idealism suggested here and that is alwways hard to maintain.

The chart is missing the best features that show up in long-lasting unions - neither the Sun nor the Moon have positive supporting aspects or conjunctions, the Node is not placed to indicate a long union.

Uranus will soon transit the Sun- that will be a critical time.

This might work as a business relationship or a student-teacher relationship. The node on Saturn suggests that one person may be much older.

Barb at thelivingsky.wordpress.com

If it makes a difference, the progressed composite Moon is forming a grand trine with Pluto and Saturn, sextile North Node. I definitely sense that we will have challenges as a couple.

cosmicseeing

Your composite chart has some extremely favorable aspects .the north node is sextile to Pluto, trine to
Uranus with Saturn conjunct mercury and the South node. This is a extremely understanding and psychic pattern. It gives a telepathic potential and shows you have common sensitivities and intuitions. It gives excellent astral dream connections and indicates you can communicate in your dreams. This pattern shows you are both very intelligent and have a practical grasp of mundane issues as well as far sighted understanding of future trends. This aspect gives deep respect for each other. Likely you and he have had some type of paranormal experiences. It can give exceedingly good luck in material and economic matters.
The mars/venus midpoint is square to Pluto. This can show a emotionally reserved connection.but Pluto is no usually very emotional, and there could be emotional confusion in sexual feelings. Usually with this type of Pluto influence, emotional intimacy is difficult. But with Pluto sextile to the node sexile to Uranus and trine to mercury and Saturn, I think this pattern shows a supportive and healing connection between you.
The moon /sun midpoint is conjunct Neptune which can be problematic as your dreams and expectations may be different. This aspect could reflect that you and he are of different religious or cultural backgrounds. It could show that there would be quite a bit of foreign travel.
The sun/venus midpoint is square to Uranus and the mars/mercury midpoint. This shows a intense emotional and physical attraction. This spontaneous affection seems out of place because there is a almost reserved nature to the chart.
It seems you have similar professions, possibly teaching or some type of therapeutic vocation. I think your profession could be a unifying element in the relationship.
I think the emotional uncertainty could be worked out. The chart shows at the least a very trustworthy friendship and I would not dismiss him out of hand as friends such as he are few and far between.
I think it would be a mistake not to see where this takes you two.
As I said, the node pattern shows he is a eternal friend whether the emotional hesitation works out or not.
rahu

Thank you rahu. I definitely sense we have an astral/dream-like connection, although I haven't remembered many details in dreams lately, I feel he is prominent in essence of subtle subconscious messages. I honestly feel being brought together is a past-life connection, as if we have unfinished business. The intuitive and telepathic connection is very strong. The Pluto-Moon conjunction he has is right near my IC, I sense deeply the Pluto themes. I feel the flourish of our relationship will definitely bring healing for the both of us, although there might be challenges, there is a mutual sense that we can overcome. I really appreciate your interpretation, I relate to it a lot. I enjoy your interpretations of the midpoints, as it's something I haven't looked much into. Thank you very much.

Last edited:
I saw a Neptune Venus, pluto Venus, trines. those are lifetime deep love aspects. plus according to magi, you have a chiron mars trine which a lot of married couples have. it's the one sexual link that actually leads to marriage.