chart cast DeQueen Arkansas missing dog

cindystubbs

CRIcket is our wonderful Bostn Terrier got away on her leash yesterday evening chasinga rabbit. We have looked through these woods until we werecovered with ticks and scratches. I did a chart scrpio rising aries 6 th. The next aspect of the moon is a square to Venus. Jupitrr at same 21 degrees at cusp of 8 th. Our significator, Mars is on the cusp of the seventh. WW hat can this mean. Moon at 11 virgo in 10 th. We have spent a hellish day tramping through the woods.Snakes are a resl danger here. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I understsnd Hot Springs Arkansasis st our longtitude if some kind person casts a chart for me. I know a rabbit will often run in circles to make predatots confused.She could be anywhere. She will not bark. Last timd she only got 10 feet into the undergrowth and laid there silently until I found her. She is not a smart dog. We love her so much and are frantic.Can anyone tell me which direction from my house to look.
??

starstudent33

I made a chart for this. It looks like the dog wandered far from you, but has already been found by a good samaritan. Please let us know how this turns out.

Attachments

• lost dog Arkansas.gif
    lost dog Arkansas.gif
    49.9 KB · Views: 39

cindystubbs

No news to tell as of yet. I know you are not supposed to cast another chart but I did and once again the dog and I have the same significator. This time we are Mercury about to conjunct Venus. This emphasis on the 7 th is now in the 5 th. The 5 th is a happy house and I am hoping that this sweet dog is safe and happy even if with someone else. How can I explain how much we love this dog? I have been so angry with myself for letting go of that leash. This dog was like our sunshine and life seems grey without her.Thanks for all your help. If I get her back my husband js making a leash that buckles around my waist. That dog wants to chase rabbits and squirrels and small as she is she is strong. Love you all. I am hoping for the best and trying not to despair.

cindystubbs

No news lilly states that aquarius is sign of freedom original chart is 29 capricorn the rest of 4 th is aquarius. Maybe she chewed through the leash which is nylon, and got her freedom only to be caught by a female neighbor ( venus) just hope she is well, alive and happy. Bostons are expensive dogs &this is a poorneighborhood. Ive always been poor but some will stealandhave this anger Idont have. We got a boston because of their even temperament andhow they love you notas a status symbol.Here is hoping that her life is wonderful and that she has survived.