What studies/career do you recommend for me?

paxton

Banned
Here is my chart. Thanks ahead!

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_anonymous_76687_14774.jpg
    astro_2at_01_anonymous_76687_14774.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 51

StillOne

Interested in sports at all? Maybe sports broadcasting or something in that arena? Guessing here... Basing this off your MC in Aries and it's ruler Mars in the third house...

Blackempress

Here is my chart. Thanks ahead!

I think you have an independent career & would like to be seen as the authority/leader.
Your destiny might include delving into your own thoughts & Unconscious through memories, meditation etc & bringing out something concrete. Those with Mercury in 12th through introspection, soul-searching, psychotherapy, good literature, or dreamwork -- need to explore the unconscious to find out what makes them tick.

You also have Uranus-Neptune in 6th which lends towards a spiritual or psychic profession.

With Mars in 3rd (communication) you would find it of interest to share your learning with others. Aries mid-heaven (it has a spiritual side to it) can mean changes of career but ultimately you'll get to wherever you wish to go. Good luck!

paxton

Banned
But my Mercury is conjunct the Ascendant. That means it is more likely in the first house, right?

http://www.myastrologybook.com/Mercury-Venus-in-the-twelfth-house-12th-house.htm

"If Mercury or Venus is within 10° of the ascendant it is conjunct the ascendant and much of the above interpretation starts to become weaker. If either planet is in the twelfth house AND within 4° or 5° of the ascendant, then it is said to be on the "dark side" of the first house, and it influence will be felt in the first as well as in the twelfth house. The closer a twelfth house planet is to the ascendant, the more it will be interpreted as though it were in the first house; when less than 3° from the ascendant, a twelfth house Mercury or Venus will express itself primarily—and eventually entirely—in the first house."

Thanks by the way!

Blackempress

But my Mercury is conjunct the Ascendant. That means it is more likely in the first house, right?

http://www.myastrologybook.com/Mercury-Venus-in-the-twelfth-house-12th-house.htm

"If Mercury or Venus is within 10° of the ascendant it is conjunct the ascendant and much of the above interpretation starts to become weaker. If either planet is in the twelfth house AND within 4° or 5° of the ascendant, then it is said to be on the "dark side" of the first house, and it influence will be felt in the first as well as in the twelfth house. The closer a twelfth house planet is to the ascendant, the more it will be interpreted as though it were in the first house; when less than 3° from the ascendant, a twelfth house Mercury or Venus will express itself primarily—and eventually entirely—in the first house."

Thanks by the way!

Mercury touching the axis gives AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL ability which goes well with all that I interpreted already. You need to believe in your imagination & intuition. There might be issues of mistrust with your own understandings but try to remain focused. Saturn might help with that as it's exalted. Venus in 12th makes you secretive & seclusive. You just need to work out the excessive tendencies of 12th without going overboard. It is the house of Service & welfare, so bring your best for the rest.

i looked at ur chart again using ancient mayan methods, and came to the conclusion that you take a regular job in retail, but focus on investing ur salary properly in stock market, and not so much career. Your work ethic is good enough for any job of your choosing. Think lifestyle and ownership. Real estate. Let ownership become ur focus.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
i looked at ur chart again using ancient mayan methods, and came to the conclusion that you take a regular job in retail, but focus on investing ur salary properly in stock market, and not so much career. Your work ethic is good enough for any job of your choosing. Think lifestyle and ownership. Real estate. Let ownership become ur focus.

Terrybgood,

Will you please share with us which Astrology aspects or progressions you used to get to your conclusion?

TK