What are his intentions/what does he want?

quattlestrologyy

I've been involved with someone for a few months now, and things are going well. I really like him, and I can tell he likes me but I'm still unsure of his intentions. He does't seem to mean any harm, but that doesn't necessarily mean he has *my* best interests at heart. What does he want from me?

Does he just want to have fun and have sex? Is he actually interested in forming a deeper bond? We're still in the process of getting to know one another, and I myself have just come out of a long relationship so either way I won't be heart broken, just curious to where things could be headed.

I'm still learning how to work horary so please forgive me if I'm looking at this incorrectly or missed something!

Our significators currently don't aspect, but Mercury (me) and Jupiter (him) will be forming a sextile in about a week or so. I'm not exactly too sure what to make of that but at least thats a positive aspect so maybe a step forward in a new direction for us? Us being on the same page about what we want?

Should I aslo look at how the Moon is going to interact with Jupiter? Or any other co-signifcators I'm missing?

The 8th house stellium intrigues me. It could go either way depending how you see the 8th house? Some people look at it solely for sex, some see it as deep intimacy. I'm perplexed as to how that plays out into us. Interestingly we do have 8th house synastry.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_horary.72489.43949.jpg
    astro_2gw_horary.72489.43949.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 52

IleneK

Premium Member
somebody, anybody, por favor

Horary describes more what people do, their actions, rather than their inner lives and motivations. Reception between your significators will indicate if your are received by this person favorably or adversely. In this chart, the reception between you/Merc and him/Jup is fairly neutral, so not favorable or unfavorable.

However, to be honest, it seems you may not be asking your true underlying question, which is what horary requires. Perhaps something like "Will we come together in a good relationship?" Horary charts can address questions like that.

quattlestrologyy

Hi Ilene,

What you said makes complete sense and that's been my understanding of horary, I just saw someone in the forum ask a similar question and figured trying it for myself.

And you're right, I've been trying to avoid the underlying questions but boy will astrology pull them out of you one way or another haha!

Thank you so much!

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi Ilene,

What you said makes complete sense and that's been my understanding of horary, I just saw someone in the forum ask a similar question and figured trying it for myself.

And you're right, I've been trying to avoid the underlying questions but boy will astrology pull them out of you one way or another haha!

Thank you so much!
You are welcome!

I think there is good opportunity to get together with him based on the Merc's applying sextile [opportunity] to Jup.
Since you/Merc are the faster of the two significators, it indicates that you are the keener of the two of you.
A relevant characteristic of Moon, as indicator do the question's unfolding, is that it is waning, losing light as it applies to the Sun. Weak Moon, reflecting little light, suggests lack of energy surrounding the matter.

So, it's a mix of indicators. Just like life. :smile:
Wishing you the best and do let us know how it goes.