Is she the one behind the fake profile on Instagram looking at my stuff?

AquaVenusian

Is she the one behind the fake profile on Instagram looking at my stuff?

Hello my friends!! All right with you?
I hope everyone is well and healthy !!
Well, I asked this question today because my intuition screams !!
I have two profiles on instagram, one personal, private with family and only people I know and the other is my professional instagram (I am a real estate broker) and in this professional instagram my posts are open to the public, anyone can access
When she and I broke up almost a year ago ... this other girl with only 50 friends and no post asked to follow me on my personal instagram !! I didn't accept it because at the time I already had that gut feeling that could be her behind the profile .... and also because I didn't know the person and on my personal instagram I like to keep control for only the most intimate people.
Anyway, it's been almost a year since I did NOT accept her request to follow me on my personal profile, so she stays there on standby !!
Lately, I have been feeding my professional page !! And this same girl is always on my page checking my stories in this professional profile !!
Sooooo
What do you think?!
Does my intuition make any sense?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_is_she_the_one_behind_the_fake_profile_o.4744.53421.png
    astro_w2gw_is_she_the_one_behind_the_fake_profile_o.4744.53421.png
    40 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Milarien

I'm sorry that nobody has answered you, and I don't think I can either. There's no contact between you as L1 and L7... there's nothing in the 12th house (taking that for secret enemies?) - as someone said to me once... no contact, no action. Maybe someone will take pity on me and show us both how to read this chart... :/

Apologies