If someone wants to read my chart

rosegarden

It would be nice, if someone feels like they want to : )

https://aijaa.com/sh1Kbg

I have been into astrology for few years, but i’m not very professional.
My chart isn’t very interesting i guess but of course it’s nice to hear if someone notices something they’d like to tell about haha.

Thank youu! < 3

Last edited by a moderator:

Harmelia

It would be nice, if someone feels like they want to : )

https://aijaa.com/sh1Kbg

I have been into astrology for few years, but i’m not very professional.
My chart isn’t very interesting i guess but of course it’s nice to hear if someone notices something they’d like to tell about haha.

Thank youu! < 3

Yes, the chart style is a bit hard to read. It doesn't use the usual colors for aspects which is confusing - no degrees listed - not easy to see MC-IC - and clear houses. I recommend choosing a chart style that shows more detail so that we can read it without having to work so hard.

That said, I can say a few things that pop out at me.

South Node in Sag, 8th house - you could have a wound around feeling judged. You have Pluto, Sun and MC in Sag - so looks like an intercepted sign? Man this chart is hard to read! Yes, Sagittarius-Gemini is intercepted. So, there is a very internal process that needs to happen to heal your wound.

You have Saturn in Capricorn on the IC - so I'm guessing you feel alone and responsible - maybe guilty - for no apparent reason at times (maybe). You might like to work hard and not pay attention to feelings - which could lead to depression, or the very least, simply to feel out of touch with your feelings. On the other hand, it could also mean that you hold a wealth of wisdom within you at your core. You may feel like you know yourself and all the judgments are entirely unfair - and you have no doubt about that.

Moon in Pisces conjunct ASC - makes you very sensitive - empathic - and someone who wears their heart on their sleeve. Also, it makes you an easy target for scapegoating - or people who blame you or judge you.

The lesson here is to realize that you are not responsible for other people's projections - blame, judgments, etc. and that you need to protect yourself from people who do that. You need to use your NN in Gemini and Mercury in in the 8th to figure out what belongs to other people and what belongs to you - separate it out - discern the difference - and not take on what isn't yours.

You have several intercepted houses so I'm guessing you were born in the north. I would use a different house system - porphory or koch. I think it'd give a better reading - but - I can see the themes here. Your traditional chart ruler is Jupiter in Leo - and I think it will help you to focus on your own self-identity and develop it so that you are no longer so vulnerable to other people's energies - so that you know what's yours more easily. Down deep - I think you know who you are with Saturn on IC, and so, it's just letting go of all the projections.

If Jupiter is indeed in the 6th house, you'll want to be helpful to others - and Pisces rising will agree - so - this discernment of what's you and what's the other person is really important in this as well.

Did I "get" your chart? I took a bit of a risk - climbed out on a limb a bit on this one - so if I didn't get it right, do let me know.

rosegarden

Yes, the chart style is a bit hard to read. It doesn't use the usual colors for aspects which is confusing - no degrees listed - not easy to see MC-IC - and clear houses. I recommend choosing a chart style that shows more detail so that we can read it without having to work so hard.

That said, I can say a few things that pop out at me.

South Node in Sag, 8th house - you could have a wound around feeling judged. You have Pluto, Sun and MC in Sag - so looks like an intercepted sign? Man this chart is hard to read! Yes, Sagittarius-Gemini is intercepted. So, there is a very internal process that needs to happen to heal your wound.

You have Saturn in Capricorn on the IC - so I'm guessing you feel alone and responsible - maybe guilty - for no apparent reason at times (maybe). You might like to work hard and not pay attention to feelings - which could lead to depression, or the very least, simply to feel out of touch with your feelings. On the other hand, it could also mean that you hold a wealth of wisdom within you at your core. You may feel like you know yourself and all the judgments are entirely unfair - and you have no doubt about that.

Moon in Pisces conjunct ASC - makes you very sensitive - empathic - and someone who wears their heart on their sleeve. Also, it makes you an easy target for scapegoating - or people who blame you or judge you.

The lesson here is to realize that you are not responsible for other people's projections - blame, judgments, etc. and that you need to protect yourself from people who do that. You need to use your NN in Gemini and Mercury in in the 8th to figure out what belongs to other people and what belongs to you - separate it out - discern the difference - and not take on what isn't yours.

You have several intercepted houses so I'm guessing you were born in the north. I would use a different house system - porphory or koch. I think it'd give a better reading - but - I can see the themes here. Your traditional chart ruler is Jupiter in Leo - and I think it will help you to focus on your own self-identity and develop it so that you are no longer so vulnerable to other people's energies - so that you know what's yours more easily. Down deep - I think you know who you are with Saturn on IC, and so, it's just letting go of all the projections.

If Jupiter is indeed in the 6th house, you'll want to be helpful to others - and Pisces rising will agree - so - this discernment of what's you and what's the other person is really important in this as well.

Did I "get" your chart? I took a bit of a risk - climbed out on a limb a bit on this one - so if I didn't get it right, do let me know.

Thank you so much, this was so true, every word you said. :)
I’m so happy that you mentioned about other people projecting things onto me, it’s been making me very insecure so thank you for saying that, made me feel so much better. Thank you so much. <3

You are so talented

Also sorry for posting a chart that is hard to read, is this maybe easier ? :) :

https://aijaa.com/9pt74q

Last edited by a moderator: