Will there be a romantic relationship?

shannaro

Hi guys! Long time no see!

So i have casted a chart regarding the boy with whom i have an everyday conversations via online but we rarely meet and never developed something more.

Both of us in my first house, making an aspect with our fifth and eights house ruler. Which makes me think that both of us want some kind of easy flings but something is blocking. We do not aspect at all, so the answer to my question should be NO. Also co-significators- mars and venus do aspect but are hidden in my twelfth house. So i think maybe fear something more and will change our minds to develop romantic relationship. He may be in some kind of illusion also, as he is sotting with jupiter and neptune. What do you think? Whats going on

shannaro

Also i will add, besides the fact that both of us in our first house, i do not feel that there is enough liking between us, as there is no reception at all

Chrysalis

Unfortunately, it's not going to go anywhere and there will be a separation soon which will be initiated by yourself due to a lack of progression. I'm giving this to happen in a two-week/month time frame.

IleneK

Premium Member
Will there be a relationship?

You and he and Saturn and Sun do not aspect. He/Sun does not receive you/Saturn in any way, which points to indifference. Based on reception from you/Saturn to him, it doesn't look like you really like him.
Moon is totally out of orb from its sextile to Saturn, and again, when it does, it receives Saturn by fall, not favorable at all.
I'm not seeing anything happen; honestly, I'm not seeing that either of you really want it to.

shannaro

Update:
As i thought i was moved on, however our relationship took next steps, and we spent holidays together. Dunno how it will goes on, but i wanted to give an information guys ^^