will this relationship work?

Hey guys,

Can any astrologer help me interpret this Composite, I would like to know whether it is a serious thing or only a nonsense romance.

Many thanks in advance.

[Please upload a chart to the AW Forum or upload a chart to a link site such as imgur or imgbb (astro.com is NOT a link site) and provide the link - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I've tried a screenshoot I am not sure if you can open that. Let me know. many thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-25 at 10.22.18.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-02-25 at 10.22.18.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 23
Hi Samantha thank you so much for all your help! I was wondering if anyone could read my SR and help interpret it as it seems to be very favourable for romantic relationships this year. I have attached the images for the chart, please let me know whether you can see anything I am too new to astrology so I would like to hear from people more skilled than me. I have been punished severely these last 4 years and being alone all this time is causing me mental health issues. I would appreciate some guidance in this area of my life if anyone wants to make a reading I will be ever so grateful. Many thanks in advance God bless.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-25 at 18.14.35.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-12-25 at 18.14.35.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot 2022-02-27 at 18.40.44.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-02-27 at 18.40.44.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 20
  • astro_31at_cyntia_2022325.67374.5342.pdf
    69 KB · Views: 20
Hi Samantha, you so right! Thank you for that I am starting therapy this month so I will definitely ask for guidance in this area. I do have many issues regarding relationships and I know most of these problems are due to my own insecurities and low self esteem.

Thank you very much again for your help and insights.

Much love to you.

Thank you Samantha, I know I do have personal issues and I am working hard to sort it out however I have never choose to be with an abuser or a psycho and that was not my issue my relationships did not work. I am trying to find a normal decent man and that's all I WANT! I don't think the reason why my past relationships did not work was all because of me. Would you stay in a relationship with an abuser? I guess you wouldn't. I appreciate your advices but I can't afford a Phd astrologer therapist.

Take care