Saturn transit natal saturn, good for my career?

Selene930

Hi to all!
I have a natal retro saturn. I am currently unemployed and waiting for my deployment but it will only only last in 3 weeks. Does this one will be start of good career for me? What this transit promised both on my career and love life?
looking forward to your advices and insight. thank you in advance
Bday: Sept 30 1994
Time: 9:33pm
place: pasay city Philippines

mathur_dinesh

You have a favourable birth Saturn. It is well placed in the tenth house of profession. Transit Saturn will move into Aquarius over your birth Saturn on 29/April/2022 and it will revert to Capricorn on 12/July.
Saturn when in Aquarius will strengthen your professional prospects and improve your performance. It will cast its aspect on birth Ketu which is inimical to Saturn and it is placed in Aries which is a sign of debilitation for Saturn. Hence expenditure will rise while Saturn is in the tenth house. This will also see changes and investments. Your domestic life may also not remain satisfactory and you may feel that the peace of home is disturbed. If you have children they may have minor health issues since Saturn will remain in Dhanistha nakshatra (constellation) of Mars. Romance should be satisfactory. Long term relationship may come under strain.

creativei

Hi to all!
I have a natal retro saturn. I am currently unemployed and waiting for my deployment but it will only only last in 3 weeks. Does this one will be start of good career for me? What this transit promised both on my career and love life?
looking forward to your advices and insight. thank you in advance
Bday: Sept 30 1994
Time: 9:33pm
place: pasay city Philippines

Transits gives fruitiful results only if current dasa n sub periods are good doesnt matter how good is transit if current dasa is 6 8 12 then forget about transits it wont helps.

Sat in 10th not good for profession indicates repeated changes n lay offs cant sit in one firm long time. Since yours is retro so he acts against it profession is fair but current dasa stopping that.

Current dasa is ketu which is in 12th n its despoiter mars in 3 debil but its cancelled tat ketu is in 6th lord star tat too not good indicates losses n health issues sat aquarius is not good it gives n snatches again you have to wait for nxt 11th house transit.

Ketu mer period gives sudden changes in career you even get overseas opportunity. This year will be standstill nxt yr feb itself you see good change 👍👍

Selene930

Thank you so much. I really want to know about the effects of my saturn. i already accepted everything that happens to me is my karma. But can I atleast know if I have a chance to find love marriage? thanks