Progressed retrograde Venus

IleneK

Premium Member
Wow, thank you so much! It was very interesting to read the opinion of someone who also had p-Venus retrograde. If you have time, can you please tell me the best way to turn this retrograde into a benefit and learn all the lessons?

Meet your life openheartedly.
Don't try to make things different because they and you are exactly as you should be, whether ill or good has come. Because both good and ill will come, and they will both go away. And come again...:smile:
Venus, the planet of love and relationship will manifest itself to its fullest when you can make that pause, take that small brief step back, perhaps take a breath?, and lovingly meet yourself and your life exactly as you are in that moment.
I am wishing you the most beautiful expression of your Venus, exactly as it is, retrograde by progression in Aries.
With love,

Alisanik

Meet your life openheartedly.
Don't try to make things different because they and you are exactly as you should be, whether ill or good has come. Because both good and ill will come, and they will both go away. And come again...:smile:
Venus, the planet of love and relationship will manifest itself to its fullest when you can make that pause, take that small brief step back, perhaps take a breath?, and lovingly meet yourself and your life exactly as you are in that moment.
I am wishing you the most beautiful expression of your Venus, exactly as it is, retrograde by progression in Aries.
With love,

Thank you very much! :smile:

Alisanik

Having a serious relationship by the age of 21 is the exception, not the rule. Nothing unusual about you in that.

If you had natal Venus retrograde, there might be a slight connection there. But, as our friend Jupiterasc has pointed out, you don't. Progressed retrogrades don't have the same psychological effects as natal retrogrades. What they indicate is somewhat different. What you find on the internet about retrograde planets in the chart and how they affect your personality is always about natal planets retrograde, not progressed retrogrades, and even then, what some blogger says is not universally true.

For how we process and express feelings, Moon is the most relevant part of the birth chart. Yours is in airy, talkative Gemini. Furthermore, your chart is very heavy on air--more planets in air signs than any other element, and your ascendant in an air sign too--and while your Sun is in a water sign, you've got no water other than that. Water is the element that would feel, and express, emotions in the most emotional way. You may have a bit of that going on with a water sign Sun, but since your Moon and the bulk of your placements are in air signs, it's much more likely that for you, emotions manifest as thoughts and ideas. You don't feel them so much as you think them.

Feelings are not necessarily difficult for you to express if you express them in your own way, but your way of expressing feelings may not feel much like what you think expressing feelings should feel like. That does not mean you're not expressing your feelings. That may mean you don't recognize that you are expressing your feelings.

Again, this has nothing to do with your progressed Venus being retrograde.

I reread the topic and was surprised to find that I answered only in my head. Thank you very much! You've been very helpful.

Alisanik

clearly

ANY progressed natal is based on the natal

and
because the natal has Natal Promise :smile:
since OP's natal Venus is Stationary that affects the Natal Promise
even if then goes retrograde by progression
that links in with the
more detailed information for the OP
on progressed planets going retrograde/direct
i.e.

Thank you for all the resources and help!