Chiron in 10th...

Osamenor

Staff member
How i will know the progress is going well?

How are you doing now compared to a year ago? Five years ago?

A year from now, check in on that again. Maybe write it down. You might forget.

If you're really paying attention to this, you might find yourself coming up with new ideas for how to help yourself. Or seeing a new opportunity for healing that you didn't think of on your own. Taking those ideas and opportunities would accelerate the Chiron healing process.

Sorrowful

Well,from one year ago,i felt down since november and till july i was really in a bad contition mentally,now im stuck of how to fix things and improve cause meds got me fat and psychotherapy doesnt help much.

Cannot compare five years before,too far away.I dont feal the healing progress,that what i mean,i will spent much money searching for healing methods.

Osamenor

Staff member
Cannot compare five years before,too far away.I dont feal the healing progress,that what i mean,i will spent much money searching for healing methods.

Try keeping a journal. If you write down what you're feeling, what's going on for you, on a regular basis - doesn't have to be daily, but maybe weekly or monthly - you'll be able to look back on it later and see. That would also engage your Gemini Chiron in a positive way, Gemini being the sign of words.

I tried that sometime back and, while I ended up not sticking with the journaling that long, it gave me some insight, and brought me to a realization about the kind of treatment I needed. Then I was stuck because I couldn't afford that treatment... but not long after I realized that, a practitioner showed up in my social network offering that very kind of treatment with an experimental kind of payment, which I could afford.

It might work differently for you, but I would start with the journaling. Doors are more likely to open, one way or another, when you do even a little thing to positively engage Chiron.

Sorrowful

I dunno,i have been stuck for several years in several areas of life,it's not just career,it's everything.Chiron damaged my early childhood years,15-20 yo is the most important period,after 20 yo,the chaos of nothingness and emptyness.

Osamenor

Staff member
I dunno,i have been stuck for several years in several areas of life,it's not just career,it's everything.Chiron damaged my early childhood years,15-20 yo is the most important period,after 20 yo,the chaos of nothingness and emptyness.

Are you looking for solutions? Or do you just want to complain?

Astrology is for finding solutions. You're not obligated to follow any suggestion anyone here has made, but if you're not interested in any kind of solution at all, that isn't how astrology should be used.

Sorrowful

I m doing moves for solutions yeah,since feb im started psychotherapy and taking meds,i ve started kick boxing as hobbie to boost my confidence and stop fear trying new things,im searching for new subject job that will suit and fullfill me more than security guard im doing now.

My most weakness is i crack down emotionally when others critisize,mocking,gossiping up on me,i cannot defend my self,i cannot set rules and limits to others so to respect me,im accepting their badmouthing just ignoring or being silent.

That's why when i left my previous work i was so sad and into pressure and felt in deep depression.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Just come to say - I really really admire your persisting energy being present here on your topic and interested in it - :smile: Sorrowful-
smilie_op_012.gif
and the persisting, patient present - continously informative energy of Osamenor
smilie_op_012.gif
-too - one as silent reader -can learn a lot from.

Sorrowful

I'm not making Chiron guilty for everything gone wrong in my life so far,its not something i would do.Just in 10th he played negative role.

Sorrowful

I always asking many astrologers,how we can heal the wounds of a damaged Chiron,what should do,same how we can turn Mars energy into a Warrior energy.

@Osamenor

I'm trying to recover,to solve issues,it's hard,need time,lot of effort,patience,money to spend.