Should I go see this intuitive?

barbh

Account Closed
I used to go to this amazing intutive/healer/medium for years and loved her. She has been out of the country for a while now and am feeling the need to see someone like that again. I wonder if this other woman named laura would be helpful for me to see?

I could use the ruler of the 7th or the 8th for her, thinking of her as a consultant really in the 7th, or a medium/intuitive for the 8th. Here, I am jup and she is mercury, and they are applying to conjunct in the 8th, so the 8th is being brought into it anyway. Jupiter is just out of combustion, which is me seeking clarity now about this stuck situation I'm in.

Were both disposited by a super weak venus in scorpio. Or, she is venus in scorpio. So, question is, would she be helpful and positive for me.

I'm not sure. Jupiter is in the rulership and terms of venus, but not of mercury.

What do you think?

barbh

Attachments

• astro_2gw_03_go_see_her_hw.2536.16971.gif
    astro_2gw_03_go_see_her_hw.2536.16971.gif
    48 KB · Views: 16

barbh

Account Closed
OK. Then I wondered if it was in my best interest to go and see any new intuitive at all. Sometimes they can make things worse too, or freak you out if you don't know them. So, I asked a 2nd horary, would it be in my best interest to go and see an intuitive at all?

The asc has changed now, so I'm mars, and the intuitive would be venus in the 8th? Ruler of the 7th in the 8th. Otherwise they would be mars as well.

Im in the triplicity of venus. After that, I'm not sure.

barbh :sideways:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_04_go_see_any_hw.4360.47891.gif
    astro_2gw_04_go_see_any_hw.4360.47891.gif
    47.3 KB · Views: 14

rafaella

I used to go to this amazing intutive/healer/medium for years and loved her. She has been out of the country for a while now and am feeling the need to see someone like that again. I wonder if this other woman named laura would be helpful for me to see?

I could use the ruler of the 7th or the 8th for her, thinking of her as a consultant really in the 7th, or a medium/intuitive for the 8th. Here, I am jup and she is mercury, and they are applying to conjunct in the 8th, so the 8th is being brought into it anyway. Jupiter is just out of combustion, which is me seeking clarity now about this stuck situation I'm in.

Were both disposited by a super weak venus in scorpio. Or, she is venus in scorpio. So, question is, would she be helpful and positive for me.

I'm not sure. Jupiter is in the rulership and terms of venus, but not of mercury.

What do you think?

barbh

I looked at the first chart. I think its a no. SN on ASC, Moon in detriment square Sun in fall next. Sun rules 6th (people who provide service to you, so her service to you). Mer has no dignity if she is 7th ruler. But there is a conjunction so maybe you will still seek an intuitive. But don't know how much it will help. Moon in detriment shows someone who has difficulty changing their situation. I've seen this placement when the querent just had enough of a situation yet can't change things due to something or someone else. But Jup has just come out of combustion, you can breath easier soon enough.