Can one search for a soul mate? (newbie)

shorthorse

.....Is it even possible to look for a soul mate, or do you kind of just wait to see if fate, the planets, God, or whatever throws you together? I'm a 40-something female, never married (altho I've had several long term relationships). "Getting married" has never been important to me, but finding a soul mate would be fabulous. I guess my problem is that I don't want to endure countless mediocre dates trying to find "the one"; I'd have more fun sitting at home with a good book! Natally, my 7th house is empty, except for Chiron...Aquarius is on the 7th house cusp. Any insights appreciated!

One thing is certain, it will never happen if you look for it. If you don't think about it, then your more likely to find a soulmate, and it may happen in the most ridiculous of places. That's just a personal advice note but going with astrology

Longterm transits with Saturn to venus and what house Saturn is in may have a part to play.

If you have a program concerning the asteroid Juno, look at house position and relation to other planets.

I would have thought soulmates may recide in both 7th and 12th houses.

I could be wrong and i'm not an expert so I won't go into details

shorthorse

Thanks for the answer....natally I have Saturn in the 5th, loosely conjunct my Sun....both in Capricorn. What transits of Saturn to Venus would be favorable? In Sept-October of 2007, Saturn will square my natal Venus (IN Sag, 4th house.) Is that good or bad?! Frankly, I'm glad you say I shouldn't work at looking for a soulmate...I'm really kind of lazy, or maybe just a tad jaded....it would be much nicer if I could just go about my life (which is what I'll probably do anyway!) and just have him (soulmate) pop into my life...how convenient! Anyway, would love to hear more insights! Thanks!