Solar Return Chart for 2022

Sorrowful

Hi,request for solar return reading,my interests are about mental health,carreer,making relationships,finishing studies,overcoming obstacles.Thnx

solar-return-sorrowful.png

Last edited:

Sorrowful

I don’t use solar returns or make event predictions, but I would look at the kinds of emotional issues you will be facing over the next year, and the kinds of thinking and planning issues you will be facing.

I would be using Blaschke Tertiary and Minor Progressed return charts instead.

Oh,dammit,something went wrong with details when doing the chart..i changed the wrong chart with proper one.

Well,mental health,depression,personality dissorder,then career future as im facing currently unemployment,parents conflicts,specific with father(anger,dissagreements,tension).Some of the issues to look for.

Sorrowful

That’s really too much for a free forum, when what you are asking for would be costing US$150-200 in the real world. Choose one.

I dont think i ask more than anyone else here,they are plenty of people who asking for readings their charts.And no,i dont believe a pro astrologer could give something more,im not interesting for an analytic forecast of 10 pages.

Zora

Account Closed
Anyone else interesting to read my solar return and give details?
If no responded,then no responded,i cannot do anything.:unsure:

Hi Sorrowful,

I'm quite sure that this forum is meant to be a free of charge forum and that all users are allowed to ask questions here. And that no other user is entitled to decide on you - what you have to - should do here. Only the Moderator.

But however- replies mostly depend on how legible and complete the posted chart is - including planet placement list, aspect list and house cusp list grid below - which is missing in your chart and cut off. And a chart should at least show gender of OP - necessary for interpretation.

A solar is only casted for the sun and cannot deliver all the information you are looking for. It is only an additional information and can't be interpreted without the natal chart. As a solar is not able to get out of function what is placed in the natal chart and activated by transits.
And can't get in function - what is not placed in the natal chart.

As most here find astro.com charts as best legible - I would recommend you to cast your futur charts up there - store them as a file on your mobile or pc and then you can easily upload it from there by using the button above looking like a paper clip next to the smiley.

Work, to find a new job is 6th house - but 6th house is also health house. The house of your own self-healing potential - where you have to work yourself on your health to get yourself balanced and to stay healthy. But also to work together with your doctors to get healthy again. As if you are not healthy- it will be difficult to find a new job.

To improve your 6th house matters - health and job - you already have a transit support with additional energy from transit saturn in your 6th house - from 02/28//2022 until 10/24/2022 by sextile - but as saturn is ruler of your 5th house - you should get active yourself.

Followed by transit uranus as your work and health ruler itself - from 07/27/2022 until 04/05/2023 by inconjunct to get you more creative active.

Your natal firy sag saturn ruling your 5th house - your personal life energy, your own will, creativity and life energy will be transit activated from 06/06/2022 until 01/04/2023 - by transit jupiter adding supportive trine energy- you will have and feel more additional power for achieving your goals.

Your 10th house - lifepath direction and career is on special house cusp of 0°gemini - ruled by mercury - will get an additional energy impulse for a change by transit jupiter coming on 0°aries from 05/11/2022 lasting until 21/12/2022.

Afterwards transit jupiter will activate your natal mercury as your ASC and 2nd house ruler -money income- and as your 10th house ruler from 07/17/2022 until 02/13/2023 by opposition for a change and a turn around in your life, money income, lifepath and your career.

Attachments

• ! a Sorrowful solar chart.jpg
    ! a Sorrowful solar chart.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 29
  • ! Chart sorrowful.jpg
    ! Chart sorrowful.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 26

Sorrowful

To be complete treated from emotional issues may need long term therapy and treatment with high cost,i already tried to help my self spenting lot of money to therapists,just stopped due to financial issues and current unemployment.

With lack of self confidence and very low self esteem,it's really hard to go to the next possible step.

IleneK

Premium Member
I think you have a challenging year before you, with SR Pluto on the Asc in the SR chart. Pluto is symbolic of the mythological bird, the Phoenix, that rises from its own ashes. Read a bit about the Phoenix and also about how Pluto works in our lives to eliminate that which is not in service to our well-being.

Your SR chart also has an applying Pisces Full Moon which points to illumination. So this may be a pivotal year for you. But I do strongly urge you to read up on Pluto and the Phoenix to at least get a feel for the year, even if I cannot offer the detail that you might like.

Sorrowful

You mean i will have a challenging year ahead into 2022 or that i had a challenging year that past? Didn't understood about which year you are saying,be specific please.

It's a year i should try everything to recover from work,mental health,to everithing.At least job and mental health must have improvement if i want to see some light in the tunnel.

Last edited:

Sorrowful

@Zora

Hello,i wanted to say that my current situation is still insecure,im recently 4 months unemployed,very few opportunities came so far to me and weren't good jobs but as my two previous jobs,low salary,bad workplace again.

My mentalh health inproved a bit,after 1,5 year of very difficult emotionally period,severe depression severe anxiety,sadness about leaving first job back in dec 2020,counldn't imagine this will affect me so negative,diagnosied then with AVPD,took meds,antidepressants and spent lot of money for psychotherapy.Finally i recovered pretty slowly and still recovering,doctor said i will stop meds into june.

I had some hidden enemies in both workplaces and i couldn't defend,i was weak,suffered from negative gossip,slandering,backbiting,betrayal from colleagues,just without harm or say anything negative never to anyone.

You gave me some favorable periods and dates that my career should change midle 2022 till middle 2023,i hope for a better career future,i want a better job come to me,more joyful and worthy.Will you after june any job offers/interviews/opportunities or will continue whole year as unemployed?